Forty Creek Barrel Select

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoebisch01

Reaction score
I just recently started digging Whiskey, never used to be a fan. I decided to try this, what an amazing distillate! It is so amazingly smooth and the flavor is packed with Vanilla and other deep nutty flavors but seems to be so nicely balanced. Granted, this was my first taste of any Canadian Whiskey but this stuff delivers. :D Anybody else had this?

Makers Mark or Buellit

If you didnt already know- Jim beam makes Knob Creek, Basil Hayden, Baker's, and Booker's,

Makers Mark or Buellit

If you didnt already know- Jim beam makes Knob Creek, Basil Hayden, Baker's, and Booker's,

I have heard Maker's Mark is very good. I did not know that Beam makes Knob Creek or the others. Have you had the Forty Creek?

I love Forty Creek

Man, I just bought some Crown Royale because the plcb store didn't have Forty Creek and I must say, imho Forty Creek is leaps and bounds ahead of Crown. I mean it just doesn't have the presence of Forty Creek.

Man what suck! I have to purchase a CASE to get it in PA. Damn, anyone in Central PA wanna go in on a case? :D

I love Forty Creek.

We stopped at the border crossing into the US a few years ago from a fishing trip and were looking for a different whiskey and the lady recommended the FC. I am glad she did.

Latest posts

Back