HBT NFL '08 thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, a few days have passed, and NO ONE has anything today!?

I want to talk some smack!

Man are the Vikings going to destroy the Lions this weekend. AP might break 300 yards rushing. :(

We will play again, and the 'boys are going to brand FAIL on your sorry asses.

Evan! - maybe this time you'll be man enough to go in on the avatar bet. Until then you're just a poser 'skins fan with a big mouth.

How's that for some trash talking?

We will play again, and the 'boys are going to brand FAIL on your sorry asses.

Evan! - maybe this time you'll be man enough to go in on the avatar bet. Until then you're just a poser 'skins fan with a big mouth.

How's that for some trash talking?

I DID go in on the last one, remember?

Look, the skins stomped your asses in dallass. Now you have to waltz into fedex and take on a team that probably won't have the injuries we had there. We're getting better by the week, holding Westbrook to 33 yards (with 4 defensive starters on the bench, no less), turning the ball over 0 times...ruining one of the top run defenses in the NFL with over 200 yards on the ground...while you chumps barely hold on to beat winless Cincy. Mark my words, unless a major offensive player has a big injury, dallass has no chance coming into Fedex. I was there last year to see Romo fold like a chump. I see a repeat performance in his future. By the time they come back in there, TO will have split that team further, Romo will be doubting himself even more, and, well, they'll crumble.

The cowboys are a bunch or pre-madona ****** bags that can't win when it counts! and then cry about how the expectations people have for them are too high boooohoooooo :(

:D Man lok what 98EXL started :D

I love to see deadskin fans so wound up. It makes the fall from grace that much sweeter.:D

BTW- Don't be the first team to lose to the Rams-that would be devastating.:fro:

I love to see deadskin fans so wound up. It makes the fall from grace that much sweeter.:D

BTW- Don't be the first team to lose to the Rams-that would be devastating.:fro:

H'aint had much chance to get wound up for the past 15 years. Gotta take what scraps I can scrounge. Don't rain on my parade.

If they lose to St. Louis, I'll eat my words, but man, those mf'ers are BAD...and for the first time in a long time, I think the skins are the real deal.

I DID go in on the last one, remember?

Nope. This was the thread. Where did you commit to the bet?

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/football-79534/

And TO won't be splitting the team. Didn't you hear his interview after the game Sun? He's into unity now - completely unselfish, giving all the glory to God. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSm5w16u2Xk]YouTube - Terrell Owens Postgame[/ame]

I hesitate to post this since this guy's a cowboys fan, but it's so lame it's kinda funny. Good luck trying to make it through the whole video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJU_vgJjYGI&NR=1]YouTube - Dallas vs Cincinnati[/ame]

while you chumps barely hold on to beat winless Cincy.

I'll say this for Cincy, they may be winless, but they are a much better team than their record shows. The Lions are winless for a good reason, Cincy, I believe, is still a decent team.

I'll say this for Cincy, they may be winless, but they are a much better team than their record shows. The Lions are winless for a good reason, Cincy, I believe, is still a decent team.

yeah, I'll give 'em that...they almost beat the giants in OT too. can't be but so bad.

That's the thing, though. Good teams win close games. Bad teams don't. Cinci's problem for years has been a lack of discipline, and that shows up in how they execute down the stretch. Now, you can certainly say they are a team with a lot of TALENT (Palmer, TJ, and Chaz are all outstanding individual players), but that's something totally different from saying that they're a good team or anywhere close to putting all of that talent to work.

Go Skins....they will have a fantastic season this year, the hard part is over

Wow the redskins and the cowboys laid some massive eggs this weekend!!! I just wish Philly could have as well but they pulled it out...

Here's to the Giants avoiding that tonight :mug:

Soooo have you eaten them yet or are you still sick with disappointment? :p

I ate them already, and I'm sick with disappointment AND a slight hangover. :( Like I said in the other thread, it was simply an implosion. But the silver lining is that Dallass lost too, and Romo is out for a month with a broken finger.

It's a pinky for godsake. Amputate. Maybe its been the root cause for his fumbleitus. :p

he'll probably be back, the reports say 4 weeks max, and we play in 5. He'll be rusty, though...shonuff. :D

And you know he is gona want to be back for the Giants game in a few weeks but I don't know if that is gona happen. If he pushes to get back he might break it again against the rough tough G-MEN :D

And you know he is gona want to be back for the Giants game in a few weeks but I don't know if that is gona happen. If he pushes to get back he might break it again against the rough tough G-MEN :D

it's the week for NFCE upsets, baby. Browns are gonna take 'em down tonight.

Oh, I am pissd. The Lions played hard defense the whole game, blocking field goal and all, and the REFS steal the game away with 2 GLARING errors, one of which was even reviewed and not overturned.

I only ask that they be allowed to play under a fair system, the same as all the other teams. It was a division game too.

Back