What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Golden Monkey.

ForumRunner_20130605_191027.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Good idea beer could be the grand prize.

Like all participants send a bomber of their best local beer to the winner, maybe a homebrew also? That could be epic.

Thanks Gabe. I'm drinking the cold smoke scotch ale on the right. The rest came from Gabe the one on the very left has about 3 ounces in it FedEx was mean to that package! But the heady survived !!

ForumRunner_20130605_185121.png

I use nfl.com fantasy but it's the same as Yahoo. I'll get it up and running and post I can have no to 20 people/teams

Sounded like fun until you mentioned NFL. Silly me, I figured you meant college.

Thanks Gabe. I'm drinking the cold smoke scotch ale on the right. The rest came from Gabe the one on the very left has about 3 ounces in it FedEx was mean to that package! But the heady survived !!

Dang it! Guess I better start using bags. :(

Ok so far we got BillyGoat, team heddy hitters and Vick in a box when you join could you please leave a message at the bottom if the screen to show it worked thanks guy's

Back