What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He never called me. :(

That sucks man. Hope he just forgot and call you.

Having a ZD

1406237770275.jpg

One of the liquor stores in town has some new beers in stock. Never seen any of these before so I'm just wondering if it's worth spending the money on then. Any recommendations? Thanks.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406239945.554196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tank 7 - saison brett '14 - saison brett '13
View attachment 213207

Edit: at meridian pint. Good call Banesong

I don't make it up to Meridian Pint nearly as often as I'd like.

One of the liquor stores in town has some new beers in stock. Never seen any of these before so I'm just wondering if it's worth spending the money on then. Any recommendations? Thanks.
View attachment 213211

If you can grab a couple Samichlaus to put down for a few years, they're better that way. Same would go for many on that list, but Samichlaus especially. But I would consider any of them.

View attachment 213211

All looks good. That samiclaus i love. Its big sweet and boozy. The ones i know are solid belgians

Bratwurst, flying dog PA on cask and boulevard two jokers
View attachment 213214

Double fisting huh? Smart man

Another zombie dust. This beer is awesome. Fresher than local ipas

View attachment 213211

I think there's a recipe for Samichlaus in Clone Brews. Never had it, but it might be worth checking out if you like it.

All homebrew today starting with 3 Hibiscus Saison. Damn this went fast need to brew it again asap

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406241658.714541.jpg

Now drinking my Black IPA which is definitely delicious as well.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406241791.432649.jpg

Tank 7 - saison brett '14 - saison brett '13
View attachment 213207

Edit: at meridian pint. Good call Banesong

Glad you like it.

They've got a bottle of utopia on the shelf. $15/pour. Ordered one. All out, left up as a decoration...

That is too bad. Was going to recommend grabbing one until I saw this. Worth the experience!

Stella at the cheesecake craptory. Not my choice.

Heard some bad things from skunked beer to blah pales. Def tuned in for more viewpoints

I couldn't pass it up. I keep seeing 12 packs for $25. Costco had the 24 pack for $36. We'll see how it turns out.

I couldn't pass it up. I keep seeing 12 packs for $25. Costco had the 24 pack for $36. We'll see how it turns out.

Maybe you need to try the Cheesecake Factory on the hill in old so-pass. Bitchin'! Right close to the beginning of rt66. They call it Fair Oaks Blvd. Funny name...didn't see any oaks, just 100' palms.

I was gonna save this for my birthday but i just got a commission over four times my monthly salary so I'm celebrating. Holy hell this is good! First one from lost abbey and i hope its not the last. Thanks Mcbaumannerb!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406245523.643692.jpg

Not done.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406245689.761326.jpg

Grilling some NY Strips along with peppers and lettuce.

Latest posts

Back