What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in! As soon as I unload my warehouse of citra toothpaste that everyone said they wanted. But nobody bought... ;)

Here's a thought. We mix the lacto and barnyard with your already made Citra toothpaste. This idea just keeps getting better! This might be the best idea I've had since bacon scented hemorrhoid cream.....

Really? Im assuming because of how much their beer costs? I can understand that but they make some outstanding beers.

price is some of it but I just dont think their beers are outstanding. When i went to Colorado, I had one of the worst beer i have had at Oskar blues brewery.

It is delicious...

1389904138995.jpg

From NJ not local or distro here. My RTP throws them in now and then as extras. It's real good. Finishes really dry. But it's awesome

A side by side of my vanilla bean bourbon oak porter and Fin's vanilla buffalo sweat. I realize they're not the same beer but the vanilla is what I am comparing since I was so goo-goo over the vanilla taste in that beer. That's all. I really think I did okay on the vanilla/oak/bourbon ratio.

First beer of the day is Sculpin while deciding what to make for dinner

Looks like a fruit salad night if you ask me.

I look forward to this beer every year. I was worried when I popped the cork and got a major blast of of skunk piss. And it's a little skunked. But not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

20140116_165426[1].jpg

I look forward to this beer every year. I was worried when I popped the cork and got a major blast of of skunk piss. And it's a little skunked. But not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Mm I love it when that first blast of skunk piss hits me right in the face.

A side by side of my vanilla bean bourbon oak porter and Fin's vanilla buffalo sweat. I realize they're not the same beer but the vanilla is what I am comparing since I was so goo-goo over the vanilla taste in that beer. That's all. I really think I did okay on the vanilla/oak/bourbon ratio.

Looks like a fruit salad night if you ask me.

congrats on making a good vanilla beer! Next buffalo sweat clone I make will be the vanilla :D

congrats on making a good vanilla beer! Next buffalo sweat clone I make will be the vanilla :D

I think it is good. Time will tell when it is bottled and carbonated.
I half considered some extract in the priming sugar boil...I don't want to totally F this up by going overboard.

While I'm going with 750's of ~9.5% beers (my wife might kill me when she gets home :mug:)...

Definitely not a traditional Tripel. But I dig it. I was thinking "this reminds me of Sprite" and then read the bottle label. "Lemon and lime" is what they were going for, apparently. Sterling and Motueka hops, they say. Never used Motueka, but apparently it can give that lemon lime character. It's interesting, I'll give it that.

20140116_174141[1].jpg

While I'm going with 750's of ~9.5% beers (my wife might kill me when she gets home :mug:)...

Definitely not a traditional Tripel. But I dig it. I was thinking "this reminds me of Sprite" and then read the bottle label. "Lemon and lime" is what they were going for, apparently. Sterling and Motueka hops, they say. Never used Motueka, but apparently it can give that lemon lime character. It's interesting, I'll give it that.

Worst brewery name ever. I never get lemon lime from Motueka. To me it's saaz & orange. One of the most versatile hops IMO.

Last bomber of my Coconut Porter I bottled about 5 months ago.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389912763.119880.jpg

Worst brewery name ever. I never get lemon lime from Motueka. To me it's saaz & orange. One of the most versatile hops IMO.

If it wasn't a location name, I'd say the same thing.

And I don't recall getting it from em either (although I haven't had many beers with Motueka). Just what I found from some internet searching. However, this definitely has a lemon lime thing going on.

Here's a thought. We mix the lacto and barnyard with your already made Citra toothpaste. This idea just keeps getting better! This might be the best idea I've had since bacon scented hemorrhoid cream.....

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Back