What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1440645350.jpg

Saint Somewhere Saison Athene 2012. My bottle shop keeps them at room temp, they have rocket corks. They have been out of 2012, so I went across town and grabbed a couple. These were fridge stored, not nearly as good as the rocket-cork versions. I was pissed that I didn't need eye protection to open this bottle.

View attachment 149609

Saint Somewhere Saison Athene 2012. My bottle shop keeps them at room temp, they have rocket corks. They have been out of 2012, so I went across town and grabbed a couple. These were fridge stored, not nearly as good as the rocket-cork versions. I was pissed that I didn't need eye protection to open this bottle.

I've got to see if my buddy has bought the last 08's up here. At $14 a pop, not going anywhere unless he bought them. I've been enjoying clearing out some shelf aged beers up here. I'm going to have to start looking outside my imediate area as I've cleaned up almost all the good stuff nearby. Speaking of which....

I am really not into this pumkick, perhaps because I just had a fantastic pumpkin beer from anderson valley. but, meh....blah.

P1020255.jpg

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies And I'm not proud of my address, In the torn-up town, no post code envy.

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room, We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams. But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece. Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash. We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

You sir, are like a riddle inside an enigma wrapped up in a mystery. I thought this would be more your style.

Back when I was younger, stupider, and had a powder blue western wear leisure suit, & a big purple hat, I saw DJ Funk live. Some sorority girl wanted to jump my bones that night and I was too dumb to realize it.

EDIT: Not the DJ Funk I wanted to post, but the title pops up in the link and I didn't want to get mod wrath. Go to the YouTube, look for shake that a$$ or any of the good ones from back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir, are like a riddle inside an enigma wrapped up in a mystery. I thought this would be more your style.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm0r2jJjrIs
Back when I was young, more stupid, and had a powder blue western wear leisure suit, & a big purple hat, I saw DJ Funk live. Some sorority girl wanted to jump my bones that night and I was too dumb to realize it.

Pics!!! Lol

Pics!!! Lol

I wish. It was Panhandle slim 3 piece powder blue bell bottoms. Dayton OH maybe the a$$hole of the universe, but it's got some fine thrift stores. Still have my 50s Sears polyester full zip Hawaiin. I'll wear it at NHC next year.God, the things I remember when I let my brain clear the fog...

Gravity sample of my kitchen sink Smoked Black Saison. First time using Belle Saison dry yeast. Don't think I'll use it again, but I think the beer's tasty enough.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm0r2jJjrIs
Back when I was young, more stupid, and had a powder blue western wear leisure suit, & a big purple hat, I saw DJ Funk live. Some sorority girl wanted to jump my bones that night and I was too dumb to realize it.

ya I have no peculiar style but that's a good one I got all my dj equipment packed up in storage and I miss the sheeet out of it all ready :-(

ya I have no peculiar style but that's a good one I got all my dj equipment packed up in storage and I miss the sheeet out of it all ready :-(

I sold all my analog synth gear. I try not think about it or I start crying. I had some really nice stuff. I looked up Korg MonoPoly's on Ebay the other day. sigh. over a grand. wahhhh!

TNGabe said:
I've got to see if my buddy has bought the last 08's up here. At $14 a pop, not going anywhere unless he bought them. I've been enjoying clearing out some shelf aged beers up here. I'm going to have to start looking outside my imediate area as I've cleaned up almost all the good stuff nearby. Speaking of which....

They are $9 here, all of their beers are brett carbed, an '08 would probably be like opening a grenade! The cork on the 12's my local had would start creeping as you were taking the cage off. Hopefully the '12 I will be sending out will be shooken up enough to get the yeast back going. Crazy that a brewery in a storage unit distro's to 19 states

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
What you finally realized it sucks to live there because you only have one decent brewery you cling onto to seem cool?

What the fook are you even talking about?

I sold all my analog synth gear. I try not think about it or I start crying. I had some really nice stuff. I looked up Korg MonoPoly's on Ebay the other day. sigh. over a grand. wahhhh!

I use all Digital but to be honest there is no real reason to analog sounds good as well digital is just better when playing at low volumes.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
What you finally realized it sucks to live there because you only have one decent brewery you cling onto to seem cool?

Your grumpy ass is obviously not watching ABC right now.

And back to the fridge I go.

NIZZLE said:
I use all Digital but to be honest there is no real reason to analog sounds good as well digital is just better when playing at low volumes.

You are dead to me. I'm not talking amps and such. Synths analog > digital.

yeah. like I said, Oregon Trail V2.5:rockin: more to worry about than dysentery.

Huh. Didn't know that about Oregon Trail, but no.

Half life?

Or Theif?

Ding ding ding! It's Thief Gold. Re-playing through the first two installments to make sure I have the full story straight in preparation for the new Thief game coming out in Feb. What's your e-mail address so I can PayPal you your dollar?

Back