What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NordeastBrewer77 said:
(in my best Ahhhhhnold voice) Spaten Dunkel! it's just so fun to say.... and drink.

:mug:

But The Governator is Austrian, not German!

And I'm having graff. Seems like a good way to get ready to take xmas lights down in the dark.

A pint of Brewer's Best PSA IPA. It's almost a required tonic, SWMBO made (?) me sit through Johnny Depp's Sweeny Todd. Like a Broadway play in your living room... :(

Just BEET It from my brewery. A Falconer's Seven C's pale ale brewed with fresh beets.

image-1988716012.jpg

Just had one of my Buckeye Burton ales. Good stuff,& 6.8% to boot. Too bad I didn't have more chilled,had to reload fridge...

A growler of Mikeller/Three Floyds Boogoop. Also picked up a Southern Tier Choklat, Brooklyn Black ops, DFH Pearl Jam and some more Wells bombardier. I hope I don't drink it all tonight.

While I'm brewing a trippel I'm enjoying one of my blackberry wheat ales. After that I have a couple imperial black IPAs lined up. You gotsta drink homebrew while you're brewing!

Since I just drank the last of my fridge conditioned burton ale,I had to restock the fridge with our ales. I switched to vodka & old milwaukee. It'll do in a pinch.

Some 90 minutes would be great right now,but old milwaukee & vodka will have to do...(insert Duke burp here).

sometimes ya gotta take one for the team, buddy!:ban: least ya got duke nukem to keep ya busy (hoping i soon do, too! thanks for the heads up!)

more späten dunkel and west coast blaster for me tonight. i gotta float this keg of WCB so i can get my cascadian dark in the kegerator early next week.

sometimes ya gotta take one for the team, buddy!:ban: least ya got duke nukem to keep ya busy (hoping i soon do, too! thanks for the heads up!)

more späten dunkel and west coast blaster for me tonight. i gotta float this keg of WCB so i can get my cascadian dark in the kegerator early next week.

Yeah,the things I do for the good of all sometimes. But I did put 12 more each of the Burton ale & summer shandy clone in the fridge today for next weekend. & Duke Nukem Forever rocks balls of steel! You can even get an achievement award for party animal beer guzzling in his strip club! Now that's my kinda game! You gotta get into this one,it's the coolest yet!

Maybe if it was oaked?

OH YEAH!!! :mug:

Yeah,the things I do for the good of all sometimes. But I did put 12 more each of the Burton ale & summer shandy clone in the fridge today for next weekend. & Duke Nukem Forever rocks balls of steel! You can even get an achievement award for party animal beer guzzling in his strip club! Now that's my kinda game! You gotta get into this one,it's the coolest yet!

:ban:

Latest posts

Back