Kettle to Keg, Portsmouth,NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.kettletokeg.com/shop.php

I was looking for a store near the Manchester,NH area and I found them on Google. I stopped on in and I was immediately greeted and welcomed as if I have been going there for years. They had a good selection of all things brewing and kegging related. They are going to be expanding the store soon so they could hold even more supplies :ban:.
I found exactly what I was looking for and even got some help and tips while I was there. I had a great experience and I will gladly go back for all my supplies.

Shop here in confidence !!!!!!

They had just expanded last year and expanding again? I haven't been there since that expansion but it seems like he's doing really well.

Just so you know, there is a homebrew shop in the works over by Candia Road Convenience as well. I don't think they are fully up and running yet however.

Portsmouth also has a new shop, A&G Homebrew Supply which I anxious to see as well.

Ya he said buisnes was doing well so they wanted to knock the wall behind the cash register out and really open it up.

Thanks for the heads up on the Candia Road one. I will keep my eyes pealed for it.

Back