What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you both! Growing up a clone tomorrow, of boulevard's long strange tripel

One thing I don't understand is you're speaking of tomorrow as being grew day as if it's in the past. Is this future finsfan? Did you use a time machine to come back to the day before you grew something? ;)

Catching up after a Monday of a Friday, followed by a run to pick the little guy up. Going for a refreshing beer, turned out to be meh. Presque Ilse Pilsner. More to come when I catch up to the head of the thread.

1405724212742.jpg

One thing I don't understand is you're speaking of tomorrow as being grew day as if it's in the past. Is this future finsfan? Did you use a time machine to come back to the day before you grew something? ;)

Haha dont you have some driving to do or something?!

Much to learn, you still have! <(-_-)>

Im taking notes from now on!

1) bomb the **** out of people when trading beer. Show no mercy whatsoever
2) always over exaggerate texas talk
3) drink incredible beer 24/7
4) label HB with professional looking labels, and even make my own damn glassware

Let me know if I have missed something from the past couple days

:D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405725317.661658.jpg
Greenbush Anger Black IPA. Nice and hoppy with a bit of roastiness(is that a word?) very nice beer

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Im taking notes from now on!

1) bomb the **** out of people when trading beer. Show no mercy whatsoever
2) always over exaggerate texas talk
3) drink incredible beer 24/7
4) label HB with professional looking labels, and even make my own damn glassware

Let me know if I have missed something from the past couple days

:D

Mercy is for Bud Lite drinkers! ;)

I had a roof put on the house today, got home they were finishing up so the dog got an early walk as I couldn't let him out, get back and they are done(was going to offer a beer but oh well)
Started picking up 10,000 pieces of roofing that they missed, watered the yard and a few other things.
Dog is being a pain in the azz, wants to go inside, never does,forgot to feed him!
Need to measure grains for tomorrow but now a saison for me,

IMG_3803.jpg

No pic but now it's founders double trouble. I have to say, I like it better than stone's ruination I had last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Brewery Lane Bayman Porter.

Brewery Lane is my LHBS. They have started producing their own extract kits. I got this porter kit half off the regular price. They are way too spendy (for me anyway) at full price. I'm not really stoked about it right now. It's been in the bottle a little over four weeks at this point. I think I'll leave it alone for a couple of weeks before trying it again.

S*itballs... Last of my Reversion DIPA... why can't I ever tell when the keg Is gonna kick? So glad I'm brewing tomorrow. On the upside, I keg dry hopped and this last one has the most hop aroma and flavor of them all. I highly endorse keg hopping and leaving them in. No grassyness.

1405728922368.jpg

Back