The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell you what... Kenbrell Thompkins drops half the balls thrown to him - but if he ever learns to hold on consistently, that kid's a star.

I can't watch the Pats games anymore. Were out and about until 5:30, got to the Ale House at halftime and they were up 17-7. Watched the game go back and forth, left the restaurant after Brady's last pick. ****. Get home, wife turns on the TV... HOLY ****!!! WHAT DID THEY JUST DO?

I'm just not allowed to watch the games anymore, only bad **** results when I do.

But, if we're missing Talib for any length of time... and Mayo... and with Big Vince and Tommy Kelly out - man, they're going to have to scramble. Next man up!

I'm too old for 1:00 AM baseball games. I've been loving everything about this Sox team, but can't they throw me a bone and give us ONE afternoon game?

..... and, ****.

Well, I suppose the lesson for today is that you can't count out a Boston sports team until the final second/final out is recorded. Although I would have bet good money when I went to bed last night (~the sixth inning) that the Sox would have come back and taken last night's game. Alas... keep reminding myself, the Sox are playing with house money now.

"the lesson for today is that you can't count out a Boston sports team until the final second/final out is recorded."

I was about to violate that dictum and hit the rack when Big Papi hit a grand slam to tie the game in the 8th. Now I gotta stay up!

Cheers!

[edit] Totally worth it! :rockin:

Two side notes:

Tim McKarver debating with himself about the "fan interference" - when pointed out by Joe Buck, "with every camera angle we've seen, the fan doesn't interfere" responds "that's a good point!". ****ing moron.

Also; I'm really glad the team went with beards instead of everyone getting a Salty-style Jheri-Curl. LET YOUR SOUL GLOW!

I'm too old for 1:00 AM baseball games. I've been loving everything about this Sox team, but can't they throw me a bone and give us ONE afternoon game?

Four PM tomorrow. Finish work up early and head to your fave watering hole.

The Helen Keller Diving Society met on LSU yesterday. I took us out to Hypocrite Channel for some scallopz. The 8 foot swells going through thechsnnel should have been a hint that the visability was going to be sub optimal. I dropped Kim and Alice in first. They got nuttin'. I followd after they climbed on. I hit bottom at 97' and litteraly 'hit'' bottom. I was touching the gravel and couldn't see my hand. Dark as my ex's heart and twice as cold.

The hot tub, a couple O-fests and the Tommy Doyle's cured my urge for fried scallpps. They two last minute wins. What a great day.

G2-Ortiz-Slam-OF-Cam.gif

Salty-walkoff.gif

Salty-Celebration.gif

I could watch this all day. In fact, I might.

Well I stand corrected. Chris Berman just told me the Chargers have the best uniform in all of sports. I'll be damned.

I think powder blue would look good on PTN.

Back