New from Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taetoe

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for about a month and finally decided to create an account. From central mass and I've been brewing since this last December.

Welcome to the site... I think you might be the one millionth Mass-person to join. I would see if you can get some sort of special gift!

There seems to be a ton of us on here for some reason.

It's a great site (but you probably already know that if you've been "lurking")

Welcome from the state's far western reaches! Keep your eyes peeled, there's a very informal group of MA/VT/NH/upstate NY brewers that gets together periodically to brew, or just drink.

Welcome to the site... I think you might be the one millionth Mass-person to join. I would see if you can get some sort of special gift!

There seems to be a ton of us on here for some reason.

I've noticed that, pretty surprised.

Where in Central MA are you from? I grew up in Woosta, now I am living in Cambridge.
Originally from Enfield CT, but been living in Marlborough for about a decade now.

Melana, I knew I could count on you and BJ. I'll check the schedule/calender and pick a weekend. I know I have a friend coming from Alaska around then to do a week of New England wreck diving, but I'm sure we can take a day off from diving to BBQ and brew. I'll start another thread on the Local Gatherings forum.
P

I'm so jealous of all you guys in the burbs with your garages and lawns and wide open spaces to brew in.

Welcome from a Boston apartment!

Back