Greetings from South East Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy to a thousand or so of my closest, newest and Bestest Friends!

I'm Bill and I'm a Home Brewer! I live on a working Commercial Beef Ranch and I've been brewing my own beer for a year and a half. Before that, I drank pretty much anything placed in front of me. I'm partially ashamed that I was once one of the GREAT UNWASHED IMBECILIC MASSES that didn't care what it really was as long as it was icy cold. Yea Brothers and Sisters I thought (before I saw the light and received the wisdom of the centuries) that beer was BEER and Ale simply another name for beer.

:tank:

Happily, I have so many new friends in my hobby pursuit that drink as I. Room temperature down to as chilly as 50 degrees Farenheit.
I can't copy a style to save my life! BUT! I do brew a style that I just LOVE and most of my friends share my preference.

I hope to pick a few brains of the membership and receive some collective wisdom to better my brewing activities.

Until we meet in person, I'm pleased to consider myself

Your Student in all thing Zymurgicalogical

Bill Willis

Welcome, Bill. Where in the republic of TX are you? I spent a little time around Cotulla and really liked it.

Well Hi There Noble 13~!!

Welcome, Bill. Where in the republic of TX are you? I spent a little time around Cotulla and really liked it.

We Live in Livingston, Cotulla is South of San Antonio as I recall. Good Country as I recall. I can hardly wait to finish our repairs from IKE as I've not brewed anything since November08.

Back