Are there any homebrewers in Caracas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POAS

Reaction score
Looking for supplies for someone in Caracas, Venezuela. Anyone?

Just replied to your Private message. Hope it helps.

Any brewer from Venezuela please say "AHOY" I dont think theres much of us here. ;(

Hi I was looking for some supplies I need for home brewing, I live in Caracas Venezuela, is there any place to get anything?

rjelm90 said:
Hi I was looking for some supplies I need for home brewing, I live in Caracas Venezuela, is there any place to get anything?

My brother and his friend brew in Caracas. Send me a private message and I can get you in touch with him. Apparently there are some suppliers there.

There are some suppliers but none that I know of Live in Caracas. Tho there are several crartbreweries in Caracas.

Where I get my grains, hops, yeast, and equipement Is from mr Steffan Hellriegel who lives in Barquisimeto. His contact info Is [email protected] and his telephone number Is 0414-5291-343. Any questions just let me know I Live in Valencia 2 hours apart from caracas.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for the answers I will be contacting Steffan shortly. I really appreciate all the help

Not really, but the next 30 days are gonna be harder than the 14 years my eyes have seen. That I do know.

Thank god my Keg is full and im stock up on grains. :tank:

bellmtbbq said:
Is the country going insane right now??

Not from what I hear. Things are fairly calm tonight; I sure hope it stays that way!

Yeap, things are pretty calm, but as kike said, its hard times ahead... No one really knows what might happen

I have a quick question, one of the sellers I found only offered crystal malt extract, and he offered the whole grain or the crushed grain. So I was wondering, if i get the whole grain or the crushed grain I would have to do the mash right? That would seem a bit complicated for a newbie

A partial mash is not that complicated, or if he has grains for seeping that's even easier. Going all grain may be a bit complicated if you don't have the right equipment. Read, read, read. This forum is very helpful.

I have a quick question, one of the sellers I found only offered crystal malt extract, and he offered the whole grain or the crushed grain. So I was wondering, if i get the whole grain or the crushed grain I would have to do the mash right? That would seem a bit complicated for a newbie

Hey!

It really depends in what you wanna do. From Stefan ive only bought grains and hops and some equipment. I started to do All Grains last year. His grains have pretty decent consistency.

For the extracts he only has crystal malt extract? Call this number 0412-4908000 his name is Manuel Matos and he also sells supplies, havent bought with him in a while. In this link http://equiventa.com/tienda/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=15 you can check and see that he has some extracts in stock. Hes also a reliable seller, responsible and all.

Try Manuel see if he has the extracts you need, he may also have the hops a little bit cheaper than Stefan.

Cheers hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else :tank:

Back