• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrFtr28

Reaction score
I know they don't come up often, but I figured I would put in a request for a grain mill. I got a little bit of cash for Christmas, and I would like to get a Corona style grain mill (or any grain mill for that matter). So if Santa upgraded you and you are looking to get rid of your old mill, please let me know.

Thanks!

Depending on what you want to spend, lots of people have picked up corona style mills for ~$32 (shipped) on e-bay from Discount Tommy. I have too. They work pretty well.

They work OK... but i can say that performance may vary from batch to batch...

I have a JSP Malt mill and it works fine, however eventually I think I'll upgrade out to a Monster Mill or Crankenstein 3D...

Depending on what you want to spend, lots of people have picked up corona style mills for ~$32 (shipped) on e-bay from Discount Tommy. I have too. They work pretty well.

I just bought one from him after reading all the reviews on here. Time to start buying grain in bulk! :ban:

They work OK... but i can say that performance may vary from batch to batch...

I have a JSP Malt mill and it works fine, however eventually I think I'll upgrade out to a Monster Mill or Crankenstein 3D...

You're going to have some variation among batches due to the size and hardness of the grains involved. This will affect every type of mill. A properly set up corona mill works fine.

Back