What a Wonderful World!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyc

Reaction score
Its been a couple of weeks since I've been on the board, and man its been a fun 2 weeks in my world of beer and brewing. I went to Tampa for a week. Got to finally try some brews from the Sweetwater Brewing Co. in the Atlanta air port. The IPA is amazing. Went to Tampa Bay Brewing Co. in Ybor City. Had the Sampler. Their Pale Ale is great. Plus the Moose Killer Barley wine is great too!!! One of my favorite things about going to Tampa is that they have Yuengling. On my way home I stopped in Nashville at the LHBS and got some bottles and things to bottle my stout, FINALLY!!!!! Oh, and I found out that Yuengling is coming to my area. Its in Nashville now, hopefully soon it will be here. One of the liquor stores close to my house has 7 different beers on tap, and they are constantly changing kegs. They just got Hobgobling ON TAP!!! And I must say it is Delicious!! And just yesterday a friend of mine's dad gave me 100, yes 100 grolsch style bottles for free!!!! So last night I bottled my O'fest!!!! And my girlfriend came over and suprised me with a 12 pack of Yuengling!!!!! So thats been it for a couple of weeks. At the first of the month im doing my first AG!!! Gonna do an IPA so I can get my hop fix. So Im sure ill be posting a bunch of questions soon. Oh yea, to top it all off, I bought a 1996 BMW 318i in perfect condition for $500 from my buddy in Tampa!!!:rockin:

I live in Bowling Green Ky, All Seasons is the closest brewing store to where I live. Well except for one of the liquor stores, that has a few things, but I don't call it a home brew store. Bowling Green is about 45 mins away from Nashville, so its not that far. Where in Nashville do you live?

Back