Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW Brewer said:
I am drinking this now, and its wonderful. Anyone care to come up with a partial mash, given what they have provided on this beer?

http://www.sierranevada.com/beers/anniversary.html

If anyone comes up with something plausible, I will be the first to brew it :)

Greg

bump

this is great stuff, throwing a few back right now :) very hoppy, any ideas?

mike

You might consider e-mailing the brewer. They have been known to help out homebrewers on some of their beers.

Ooooooh, now your talking! I am going to get the stuff to brew this up. Any more thoughts? Would an earlier boil of some of the DME help with darken the color a bit?

I was waiting for a response back from Sierra Nevada about any tips they had on their Anniversary ale, but havent heard back. I will likely brew this recipe this upcoming weekend. I need to get to bottling my Red Hawk IPA first though :(

Greg

I know this is a year old but I am now just drinking their 2008 anniversary and am really enjoying it. Any clones that come close folks. It really has a nice hop nose. Thanks Charlie
PS did anyone make and drink Yuris version???

Back