What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s after work hours now, so a Belgian Dubbel and smoking ribs. It’s hazy here in Boise due to all the fires around, but at least it’s 78 degrees instead of the recent 100-plus degree days.
2A9D7D57-3F2C-4FC8-B894-849A01E66D02.jpeg

The rare late-summer gray day here, might even rain tomorrow.

Mother’s Milk, a Barrel-aged Imperial Milk Porter from 2018. Collaboration between Firestone Walker and Creature Comforts.

View attachment 780453
Kay heading your way?

Someone said Belgian Dubbel, HB that is. Appropriate glassware!

PXL_20220909_220955316.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
The rare late-summer gray day here, might even rain tomorrow.

Mother’s Milk, a Barrel-aged Imperial Milk Porter from 2018. Collaboration between Firestone Walker and Creature Comforts.

View attachment 780453

Sounds delicious! Unfortunately, after watching The Boy’s, Mother’s Milk carries a couple different connotations that I don’t associate with beer at all.

It’s after work hours now, so a Belgian Dubbel and smoking ribs. It’s hazy here in Boise due to all the fires around, but at least it’s 78 degrees instead of the recent 100-plus degree days.
View attachment 780451
24 hours ago it was 101° here as well as the 2 days before, now it’s 49° cooler… that’s a little hard to adjust to in one day. I’ll have a @Section1 HB stout to help. This is nice and roasty.
3070E5AE-F3D7-4FA2-9F9B-FE3C48EFDB73.jpeg

7C8C5E43-93C0-4B23-8B12-AAB79666382D.png

24 hours ago it was 101° here as well as the 2 days before, now it’s 49° cooler…
Yeah. It went from 98° yesterday to 48° this morning. Predicted to be near freezing tonight; chance of snow showers at the higher elevations.

Where has this been my whole life??!!??? I’ve been so ignorant! It’s like I’m born again!! I need to buy every mini keg available of this right now!!!!

View attachment 780461
Looks like a real Festbier vs the more amber colored Marzen that is everywhere here. Good stuff.

No judgement - we have more Truly and Michelob Ultra on hand than that. My wife also drinks it and its for when her daughter comes over.

Took wife on a short walk down by the krick, as my stepdad says. I told her if we find a water moccasin or copperhead we could baptize her; she lucked out today.

View attachment 780486

I don’t know what part of the state you’re in, but you gotta grab some Big Timber Porter. One of my all time favorites.

You might have to head out of the holler to find it though;)

Back