Rat Bastards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdlev

Reaction score
Mice love grain. One of the factors I didn't think about when I went all grain:mad: The rat bastards are everywhere in my garage now. When I brew, I see at least one. One of the rat bastards decided to declare war today. I picked up some plants to move them outside, and one rat bastard tried to run up my arm:eek: I dropped it and shrieked like an 8 year old school girl.

This means war....:mad:

Mice love grain. One of the factors I didn't think about when I went all grain:mad: The rat bastards are everywhere in my garage now. When I brew, I see at least one. One of the rat bastards decided to declare war today. I picked up some plants to move them outside, and one rat bastard tried to run up my arm:eek: I dropped it and shrieked like an 8 year old school girl.

I lol'd, although I would have done the same thing.

Dang, I've got my grain just sitting in a closet. I'd better get some good containers for it.

he wants cats with friggin lasers on their heads.

but seriously, though... standard rat traps baited with peanut butter will take care of those bastards... and a good quality plastic bin with a nice tight lid for your grain supply.

The little SOB's procreate cause they have nothing else to do but eat, sh*t and screw so you have to be diligent to the end or they will just regenerate their numbers. It's not a battle...it's a war.

Traps and poisons along the walls and keep your grains in metal. They can chew through anything if they really want to get to the other side.

turn on the car,close all the doors/windows,& gas the lil hoes! wait outside with the pellet gun (I have the original Crossman Powermaster) when they try to run for it. Bring friends with pellet guns & home brews. That's a redneck bbq!

laser_cats.jpg

In a war of conquest you're going to have to move in, mate with and assimilate them. Continue to spread your ideology throughout the generations until all resistance has been eliminated. Total victory.

I keep my DME,& other dry brewing stuff in the pantry. A field mouse got wind of this,& was burrowing in there to find that sweet stuff. My cat got hungry,went to the pantry,...When we got up in the morning,he was laying there with that mouse lined up,waiting for his brethren.

I've decided for a scifi solution and am importing a terminator in from the future :cool:

They can chew through anything if they really want to get to the other side.[/QUOTE]

And they will, the last Chevy dealer I worked at I had to replace a fuel pump in a Corvette cause a mouse chewed through the top of it causing it to pump gas right on the floor! $1300 to replace it!

Back