Sometimes you gotta love wikipedia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx. I hadn't followed the cleft of venus link. What a poetic term LOL

Somehow that strikes me as a great name for maybe a restaurant. Uh, I'll be dining at the cleft of venus tonight. I've heard the red snapper there is excellent. Never served over cooked, but always tender and juicy with just the right level of spiciness. They are all good, but you must try the Asian cleft of venus for something exotic. It goes excellent with a nice bottle of wine and some srawberries. :cross:

Somehow that strikes me as a great name for maybe a restaurant. Uh, I'll be dining at the cleft of venus tonight. I've heard the red snapper there is excellent. Never served over cooked, but always tender and juicy with just the right level of spiciness. They are all good, but you must try the Asian cleft of venus for something exotic. It goes excellent with a nice bottle of wine and some srawberries. :cross:

LOL, almost spit my coffee out on my keboard...

You know what? I applaud you. You could have gone with a simple "eating out" joke, but nope, you went full on into the meal descriptions. Bravo.

hahahaha. that is damn funny!

What a poetic term LOL

Somehow that strikes me as a great name for maybe a restaurant. Uh, I'll be dining at the cleft of venus tonight. I've heard the red snapper there is excellent. Never served over cooked, but always tender and juicy with just the right level of spiciness. They are all good, but you must try the Asian cleft of venus for something exotic. It goes excellent with a nice bottle of wine and some srawberries.
Well played Zen_Brew...well played indeed.

Don't forget about my favorite 'camel toads' related humor.

148422_111216_1.jpg

Don't forget about my favorite 'camel toads' related humor.

148422_111216_1.jpg

That's actually not funny. That's overprotective, dangerous stupidity and it makes me ill.

Now this is about the funniest thing I've ever read:

Oh, memorable quotes...

Back