Greetings from Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cincydave

Reaction score
Hey all. Just dropped by to say hi. Been lurking on the forums for quite a while and decided to go ahead and sign up. Been wanting to try homebrewing for a while now. Have read a few books on the subject and spent countless hours on Homebrewtalk. A buddy and I decided we would brew together as it sounds like a lot of fun (and an excuse to get together and drink).

So far we've started 2 batches. First was a Brewer's Best IPA kit which spent 3 week in primary and has been in bottles for two weeks. Second is a Porter kit from Listermanns which we started about a week ago (forgot the whirlfoc on both batches). We will probalby keep it simple with extract brewing for the forseeable future. Thankfully we have several homebrew supply stores locally.

Can't wait to crack that first bottle. Figure the IPA should be about ready to sample though I understand it will get better if it sits a bit longer. Cheers!
:mug:

Hey all. Just dropped by to say hi. Been lurking on the forums for quite a while and decided to go ahead and sign up. Been wanting to try homebrewing for a while now. Have read a few books on the subject and spent countless hours on Homebrewtalk. A buddy and I decided we would brew together as it sounds like a lot of fun (and an excuse to get together and drink).

So far we've started 2 batches. First was a Brewer's Best IPA kit which spent 3 week in primary and has been in bottles for two weeks. Second is a Porter kit from Listermanns which we started about a week ago (forgot the whirlfoc on both batches). We will probalby keep it simple with extract brewing for the forseeable future. Thankfully we have several homebrew supply stores locally.

Can't wait to crack that first bottle. Figure the IPA should be about ready to sample though I understand it will get better if it sits a bit longer. Cheers!
:mug:

Welcome,

You also have some good homebrew clubs in cincy as well as some good events. Will be heading to Beer and Sweat in a few weeks

Back