• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Damaged 50' 316 SS Coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pash91

Reaction score
I bought this from McMaster Carr to try and turn into a HEX coil. Turns out it's not as easy to bed as it seems. I've dented it in a few places and I've had a few pieces break off. Is it worth anything to anyone? There's 2 bigger sections of it with some integrity left. I'll include all the pieces of it. I'm thinking $40 + shipping. I can take pictures of it if anyone is interested

That's a bummer! I am not really interested in buying but would like to see the pics of what is left. GLWS!

Checking... Is it 3/8 or 1/2?

link is for 1/2 but I'm looking for 3/8. Also, how long would you guess the big coil is?

It's 1/2". I couldn't even begin to guess it, but I think at least 25'. If I can find some string, I'll go check, but I'm pretty sure it's longer than the two pieces that have broken off

Back