I am not serious very often.....but

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
I am very thankful for the fact that I got to come home to a 70 degree home....I was almost all the way here when I saw a few of our "regular" homeless guys here on the 16th street mall....hopped on the mall shuttle and rode back down to McDonalds.......for less than $10 I fed 6 guys tonight, when it's feezin tits out......I am thankful that I can afford to do that, and thankful to not have to be in their shoes.

And I am not religious, but I am hopeful that those guys make it through tonights single digits.

Enjoy your families and friends tomorrow!

Chris

Wow....my hat's off to you. A lot of people would have thought about doing it, but just kept heading home. The world is definitely a better place because of people like you. I'm sure those guys appreciated it more than any of us can imagine.:mug:

Good for you Chris - if we end up meeting up over Christmas, let's have a couple beers and then help some folks out :mug:

i have done nearly the same thing.

on my way home from a snowboarding session and saw a guy off the freeway in the middle of the road with a sign "will work for food" I flipped a ***** grabbed some cheese burgers and fries and a drink from Mc Donalds and held it out the window. He was so thankful he nearly had it finished before my light turned green.

giving to those who aren't are fortunate or got dealt a bad hand is very rewarding indeed.

-=Jason=-

After rereading my post....if you don't know me or maybe read it differently than I meant it, it may come off as boastful...that is NOT how i meant it....I just wanted to share.....

I'll post more tomorrow after I strike in!

Thats awesome. I was out walking the dogs tonight and thought about how the homeless people are dealing with the weather tonight, we're lucky to have what we have

Back