The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She actually digs through my wife's pile of clothes and puts them on herself. Sometimes she does need help getting a leg through when gets stuck but she does do it herself. My wife is no longer allowed to leave clothes on the floor because the dog has fallen down the stairs getting stuck in the top of a shirt.

I know most of you wont believe this but my dog loves clothes. :drunk:

Sure, and your winter house is in the Florida Everglades... :D

She actually digs through my wife's pile of clothes and puts them on herself. Sometimes she does need help getting a leg through when gets stuck but she does do it herself. My wife is no longer allowed to leave clothes on the floor because the dog has fallen down the stairs getting stuck in the top of a shirt.

I know most of you wont believe this but my dog loves clothes. :drunk:

Wow. I never really thought twice about your avatar before, but this is just getting weirder and weirder.

My Dad is from Rehoboth, I've got tons of family in S. Attleboro, Rehoboth, Boston, and the rest of them are in RI... I'm a Masshole by blood, but born Texan.

You's guys have fun up there with your wicked bad roads and delicious quahogs!

Rehoboth is a nice area, bout 20mins from my apartment.

So Dakota... who else in the house like to try on the ol' wifey's clothes??

Well I can see where your trying to go with this, but seeing that my wife is 5'3" and 110lbs, and I'm 5'10" and 200lbs I wouldn't even be able fit one of her socks onto my pecker!

Well I can see where your trying to go with this, but seeing that my wife is 5'3" and 110lbs, and I'm 5'10" and 200lbs I wouldn't even be able fit one of her socks into my pecker!

Sounds like someone's tried it... Damn, I thought you meant ONTO, not INTO... ouch...

I have heard mumblings about you running around the house wearing her thong... :eek:

Joos... you're a good one to ask... these other guys are schmucks...

what beer can PTN and I make head-to-head as a throw-down challenge? Can't be a U and can't be an Awesomeness... but should be kind of a hard style that can't be super subjective.

... and by "subjective" I mean... like IPAs... you can have 5 great IPAs that taste totally different given the hop bill and then it comes down to personal preference. You either like cat piss simcoe or you don't.... but that's not a reflection on the beer itself.

Oh so NOW you want me here! I'd say a Berliner Weiss. 1) not your normal brewing practices 2) theres no variations either its good or it isnt 3) I think you have never brewed one, and Paul has made 2 with only a 50% success rate!

How 'bout a tripel? Big beer, needs to finish dry, so that's a challenge. Not a beer style that's going to mask a ton of flaws (no huge amount of hops or roasted malt to cover up any flaws).

How 'bout a tripel? Big beer, needs to finish dry, so that's a challenge. Not a beer style that's going to mask a ton of flaws (no huge amount of hops or roasted malt to cover up any flaws).

Good idea cept It takes a while, and I personally am very "subjective" with tripels. The really spicy ones are just not to good to me, but loved by others.

both good suggestions...

i think I like the tripel idea better although I LIKE da sowahs ta drink betta.

got anything else?

i was thinking something lagered but not sold on that.

Well, one of the hardest beers to make is a good, clean German pilsner. Not nearly as interesting as a tripel, though.

Could do a schwarzbier (sp?). There's a little variation in how you make them, but it's a great style that requires a subtle touch.

Make a MO SMaSH with Crystal Maris Otter required (in addition to regular MO)... :D Limit it to just UK hops too. :rockin:

Then for the judgment day, make another one of the meat monstrosities... :ban: I have a feeling I know who will win... No bitches will get choked that day. ;)

I was gonna start a thread in the introductions area but I ended up here and figured this was as good a place as any for my first post. :)

thebeers54... welcome to the FIRE!!

CB... Which direction are you running?? Just chamber a round and let him in... :rockin:

I like your second option better... :D

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

C'mon, make it a tripel! I wanna play, too!

Make it a tripel-throwdown, judging to be done at Masstoberfest '11 so there's sufficient time for ageing. Round up a decent panel of judges.

oh trust me... Hitler and dead hookers are NOT fans of PTN.

Hell, I don't even think PTN likes PTN. he can only stand to be around himself for about an hour at a time.

judging at Masstoberfest!?!?! I'm not waiting until freakin' Masstoberfest...

Besides, there will be WAY more qualified people (quantity and quality) at the Norton International Homebrew Festival and Competition.

And yesssssssssssss Bird... you'll get an invite this year. No knee pads required.

I heard that before someplace...

So really, even though there could be three brewers submitting for judgment, it would really only be a 2 way race. :D

I'm not even going to contemplate getting in on that... I don't see sending ANYTHING I brew for judging for at least another year or three.

"thebeers54"... nice... I like it. Bruschi.. 54... the beers.. 54... nice. A nice little nod to the greatest football franchise in the history of organized sports...

... and if its not, it's stupid.

yeah... I'm about 20% concerned about the NIHFC. It's been getting bigger and bigger every year and with how big the club is getting and how many "others" are getting invited, I'm slightly concerned. This will be my 11th year hosting this type of event and while we've had... shall we say... "incidents" (making the quotes with my hands)... we've never had any real problems. This pahty gets much bigger though... it's gonna be tough to keep under control.

So have you decided on a style? If not the tripel, I'd say the Schwartzbier. Great beer for a summer BBQ, too. It's got a fairly specific flavor profile, too (if you ignore people who don't understand the beer and make a stout). SUBTLE-roasty. Dry. Clean. Noble hops, but not too much.

Sammy's Black Lager is one of my all-time favorite commercial brews.

Paulie's going to ****ing cry no matter what, because that's what Paulie does. It's just who he is, just a simple fact. I'm an idiot, you're a prick, Paulie's a cryer, and Dakota's a transvestite. There's no point in fighting these things, it's just who we all are.

yeah... I'm about 20% concerned about the NIHFC. It's been getting bigger and bigger every year and with how big the club is getting and how many "others" are getting invited, I'm slightly concerned. This will be my 11th year hosting this type of event and while we've had... shall we say... "incidents" (making the quotes with my hands)... we've never had any real problems. This pahty gets much bigger though... it's gonna be tough to keep under control.

Need a bouncer? For a price I would try to contribute to the solution rather than the problem.

Paulie's going to ****ing cry no matter what, because that's what Paulie does. It's just who he is, just a simple fact. I'm an idiot, you're a prick, Paulie's a cryer, and Dakota's a transvestite. There's no point in fighting these things, it's just who we all are.

You're tough to argu with on that

Back