What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has become a regular fallback english pale ale. And good price. Fun to make too. Looks like Ill be getting another pint of this to compare it to the semi-aged one I made that I just put in the fridge tonight. So far I preferr the commerical version but I didnt exactly make it a clone either.Thats kinda my weakness as far as making clones. Just one or two things subbed just make it completley different. Burton ale yeast didnt exactly make this better.

beer_Lanlord beer.jpg

CliffMongoloid said:
Brooklyn pennant ale..... I just can't get into Brooklyn... I seem to not like their stuff

More for me then! I've never had the Pennant Ale, but everything else is solid in my mind!

Edit: get your damn minds out of the gutter ;)

Remmy said:
Don't know if I can finish this beer. My uncle just passed away. This one is for him.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. But if he liked plain old Yingling Lager, he was a man of good taste.

New Belgium Abbey Ale. Wasn't sure what I was in the mood for so I went back to one g my old stand bys.

mcbaumannerb said:
Sweetwater is living up to its reputation.

They make some solid beers, I really like the Low Ryder. Are you able to get ahold of any of their Dank Tank series?

allenH said:
They make some solid beers, I really like the Low Ryder. Are you able to get ahold of any of their Dank Tank series?
My buddy just started working for them in sales, they provided a party bus from Orlando to Atlanta to take all of the new hires and a guest up to the brewery for a intro party/brewery tour. Seems like a cool place to work.

I shared a Whitsun from Arcadia with SWMBO. For a guy that doesn't care for wheat beers, that one was tasty! I might even go get some more for me!!

image-758274615.jpg

Have a keg of deschutes chainbreaker on tap on the kegerator. First beer I've tapped on the new kegerator.

Das wunderkind still. I love it. Low funk levels now. Nice petite saison. Savoring this before some more beer pong (keystone light). College friends, don't judge me.

too late. you have been judged.

tonight I've had my Robust Porter, my Simcoe Pale, and my Rose Hip Saison. not sure what's next.

Forced down a Blue Moon . Taste like a old Milwaukee lite with a squirt of real lemon in it . Trub in the bottom that I would expect from a home brew bottle carbed but not a brew from the store . I wanted a beer not a watered down lemonade .
Sad thing is that somehow in my ADD riddled mind I managed to pick up two of them when I was going for something else . Now I must force down another one .
Not as bad as SA white lantern that tasted like lemon pledge but still lemon and no beer flavor

Kicking my growler of DFH jndian brown.

Also had a hope & king scotch ale (Homebrew version, NB's pro series kit) and a HB NB Irish red. Yum.

1fast636 said:
Had these after heady with a few more plate fills of craw fish the stranger pale ale was befor heady but forgot a pic lol

Oh, the old "left handed stranger". One of the best beer names out there, I have never had one, but I'm a big fan of the "style".

image-197188352.jpg

My old neighbors pumpkin ale. I had to pour super-aggressive to get what little head that I did. Flavor wise, he nailed it. Too bad I don't live over there anymore.

Latest posts

Back