Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way would Belichick bring that gimpy midget in as a QB.
Waterboy? Maybe - it's not a lock.

Anyway...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFuspX2pY_o[/ame]

Cheers! (Gotta watch out for balls in the face, girls ;))

Our history is in the past. New QB and new coach, future is bright. Teddy Bridgewater blowing out his knee is the best thing happen to the eagles.

Comes from a **** web site, but this sums it up pretty well:

"I'd like to rewind to the year 1993, when everyone was convinced the Pats would move to St. Louis and become the Stallions, and most Boston people COULDN'T CARE LESS. The Patriots were, for so very long, the bottom of the barrel in terms of local fan enthusiasm. The Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and all of the major college hockey teams in the Boston area all enjoyed more support than the Patriots. And then of course we know what happened. It became the year 2000 and Andover and Wesleyan graduate Billy Belichick started coaching, Drew Bledsoe got hurt, handsome Tom Brady stepped in, and the hapless Patriots started winning Super Bowls. And suddenly the fans came out of the Walden Pond woodwork."

new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-stands-behind-four-super-bowl-picture-id470845476

You mad, bro?

Cheers! ;)

Philly fan finally gets something right. Sh!tty website. Probably written by someone from UPenn. Perspective is important. During that time period all teams in NE pretty much scuked. It was all about maybe getting into the playoffs, crappy ownership, management and staying attached to one player for their entire career. The start of the turn around was the owner of TMDTOTM Kraft not accepting anything but being the best and hired Tuna. Tuna taught him to keep his nose out of the sideline and then hired GOAT coach Belichick. Who then decided to keep GOAT QB Brady. Then Red Sox, Celts and Bruins pick up on the team mentality and become champions and add 9 championships in a decades time. Eagles, Flyers and Phillies should try it. Also, the Jets sukc.

GFYs. It's been 20-something years since Kraft took over the NFL equivalent of "chum", built a huge multi-faceted facility for them, paid real money for staff and players, and after a handful of years started bringing home the bacon.

At least one of us went to the first Boston Patriots game, and many have been Pats fans longer than you've known which end of a football is the front.

So, if that's bandwagoning (ala Seattle) it's been one hella long ride...

Cheers!

Open letter to all of my future health care providers...

If I'm ever at a point where I seem to find listening to a baseball play by play guy read his grocery list entertaining please take the nearest pillow, grasp it firmly with both hands, place it directly over my face, taking great care to occlude both my mouth and nose, and press down hard. Hold in place for five minutes after the last of my feeble struggles have ended. Then put a blanket over me, sit down and watch a Red Sox game, preferably one that goes into extra innings. When the game is over check to make sure that I'm good and dead and never have to suffer through another bit of 'entertainment' of the kind Dodgers fans seem so nostalgic for. If I'm truly dead and gone know that I appreciate your kindness.

Back