My first labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmullins

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not too skilled with photoshop (I do a lot of photography but not a lot of image creation)

logouq5.jpg

brew1kj5.jpg

OK, I have to ask. Why Lacrosse sticks (a very Canadian game) on an English brown ale? ;)

I'd swear that label was designed by the (also very Canadian) McKenzie brothers. Take off eh!

You need to feather the bottle image so that it doesn't have the hard edge on it. Maybe make the brewery name a bit larger and perhaps add soem shadow or soemthing so that it stands out more.

Otherwise it looks good.

Denny's Evil Concotions said:
OK, I have to ask. Why Lacrosse sticks (a very Canadian game) on an English brown ale? ;)

I'd swear that label was designed by the (also very Canadian) McKenzie brothers. Take off eh!

You need to feather the bottle image so that it doesn't have the hard edge on it. Maybe make the brewery name a bit larger and perhaps add soem shadow or soemthing so that it stands out more.

Otherwise it looks good.

The lacrosse sticks are because my brewery name is Woodstick Brewery (from the old wooden sticks, and my high school lacrosse rivalry was called the Woodstick classic).

I have no clue who the McKenzie brothers are, never even been to Canada, but there wasn't a whole lot to my design.

I will fool around with the bottle layer and text. I am not too good at creating images (I'm a photographer so adjusting levels I can do)

Back