What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 10th..took the granddaughter to the Houston Museum of Science that day. Great time if you ever get the chance. Paleontology exhibit is top notch. Did the planetarium and butterfly exhibit. Sorry, but missed the Chemistry exhibit, ran out of time.

Shoot well I'm sorry if I missed it, happy belated!! And that sounds really cool haven't been to a museum that really captivates the mind in quite a while!

@RevKev, went to buy the white monkey tonight and it was going for $24 a bottle. There were a ton of them. I think I'll wait till they get marked down or go on sale. Sour Monkey is my favorite. Here is a nightcap.

Jesus. Well at that price they'll be shipping out to retail soon. Sounds delicious I love both golden and sour.

Well this was a full teku a second ago. I guess I'll have another. Had the campfire stout and Indian Brown at drive in

View attachment 1502769921941.jpg

Well I've just gone straight to the pub after work so no homebrew for me just yet. Nice pint of Tribute is going to hit my lips shortly :)

Well I've just gone straight to the pub after work so no homebrew for me just yet. Nice pint of Tribute is going to hit my lips shortly :)

Must be another Hoosier.

Natty light for me while I get ready to head to Detroit for a day or two.

Ehh

IMG_1328.jpg

Pretty tasty. Kinda reminds me of drinking real Sun Drop as a kid. Those from the SE know.
Tangerine bits floating around lava lamp style still, 5 min later, with an inch of head.

Not actually as dark as it looks in my basement.

Sorry to hear RevKev
May each new day be brighter than the one before, expect next Monday.

View attachment 1502924288653.jpg

I'm pregaming for the FotHB
Z0Ld35S.jpg

Sorry you had a rough day @RevKev, cheers bud
XbW6EOR.jpg

Back