Kegging help?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niginata

Reaction score
So I need to borrow a 5 gallon keg to keg one of my brews for July. I promise I will return the keg and i would be more than willing to place a deposit for the keg. I am in the Denver metro area and wondering if anyone can help me out. Please email me at [email protected] or give me a call a 303-960-6615 if you can. Thanks

nigi

They usually only cost $25, my LHBS has them on sale for $20 so I recommend to just go and buy one. Also, there is more equipment needed to keg beer and dispense beer than just a keg.

yea well i'm not a big fan of the corny kegs cause mine don't seem to hold the pressure. That is why I don't really want to buy one. I'm trying to save some money and buy kegs with sankey taps instead.

I was hoping to give a $40 deposit and give them $5 for letting me borrow one for a short time period.

We have a beer tasting gig in July (party really). I have all the necessary party to kegging, I just need one extra keg.

Buy a keg at LHBS and resell on craigslist for same price or slightly less if you really don't want to keep it.

Back