Borrow Fermzilla

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archika08

Reaction score
Hi - My boyfriend and I will be in town for the month starting June 19th. He is an experienced home brewer and would love to do one brew with my family while in town. The best way for us to do this will be to use a fermzilla brewing unit. Does anyone have one they are willing to lend out? We will sanitize and clean before returning. If yes, please email me at [email protected].

Hi - Apologies if that came across as a strange request. I live overseas, hence joining this group and asking to borrow equipment all in the same day. "In town" is Great Falls, VA.

I do not mean a bucket. My boyfriend uses FermZilla all-rounder 30L pressure fermenter. Not sure if it's called "Fermzilla" in the states so I'm including a link to a picture for reference: The Fermzilla | All Rounder 30L Pressure Fermenter

Given we are in Great Falls for just under a month, we are on limited brewing and fermenting time. Hence the desire to use a Fermzilla. Neighbors have a keg we can borrow, but not a pressure fermenter. If all else fails, my boyfriend will pressure ferment inside the keg itself. Just reaching out to a homebrew community before we arrive (on Monday) to see what our options are. TIA

Back