What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nut Brown, while I brew an American Wheat with citra hops and sweet orange at flame out. Maybe more orange at secondary.

IMAG2542.jpg

I have one Hopslam left. Think it will die tonight. Hope that small town store has more. I don't know why I want it...I can get Two Hearted any day of the week, and I think it's a better beer, but the thought that I can't get slam again until next winter makes me want it. I think Bell is a marketing genius.

Yep, it's the rarity factor. Limit the release and everyone goes crazy for it even though Two Hearted is great and always available. But I fall for it too and have to get Hopslam each year. :D

Sent from the pit of despair...

After that bomber of RIS, as good as it was, my palate is screaming for some hops. I sometimes get bored with this and venture into different IPA's but this is still my favorite. A little THA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391291060.547591.jpg

After that bomber of RIS, as good as it was, my palate is screaming for some hops. I sometimes get bored with this and venture into different IPA's but this is still my favorite. A little THA.

You almost need to scrape your tongue after a Zhukov, that's some thick stuff.

Oh my GOD. Does Newcastle give anybody else unbearable hangovers? Or is it just so tasty that I take to it with more gusto? I don't think I remember most of last night. :tank:

Playing Disney Princesses on Wii Witt my 5 year old. Beer is very much needed.

It made me dance! I was thinking it was the lowest moment of my manhood. Then I saw a 5 year old girl laughing and doing the same dance and I can honestly say I've never felt like more of a man.

Another THA to get through Disney Wii. Now she wants to watch Babe. No dancing in that, right?

Allen, words can't tell you how much I want to start re-purposing jars for drinking now :rockin:

Gandhi-bot!

There's a supporting membership for the first non supporting member who can tell me what movie is playing in the background.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

Allen, words can't tell you how much I want to start re-purposing jars for drinking now :rockin:

That one is from Terrapin, I think they were given to bars for the Maggie's Peach Saison release. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere, but I didn't look very hard.

1st of the night was a HB Pale Ale... Then this:

SmileySuicide.gif

I guess it COULD be worse. It could be Milwaukee's best LITE. Literally the worst thing I've ever drank. My friend "The Bear" won't even drink it and describes it as goat piss in a can, and I'm inclined to agree.

Just took my buddy to the local liquor store. I didn't tell him they had Gandhi-bot. I let him look all over it on the shelves for 5 minutes until I spilled the beans and told him it's hidden behind the counter. He went home with four 4-packs. :D

Having a home brew.

Accidentally hit the submit button prematurely. Here's the pic for my challenge.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

Is that Elvis?
Flaming Star?

Sent from Texas where the stars at night are big and bright...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391297461.360959.jpg I had this before going out to a new local beer stores grand opening. Almost got a couple growlers filled of some local stuff, but decided I don't need any more glass. I scored some decent bottles. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391297581.759006.jpg

I'll be cellaring the bottles. Not the lunch. Has anybody heard of caldera mogli? They had a bunch of bottles and almost bought.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391297746.506283.jpg
This one's for you Wes! ;)

I know it's gross, but I like it anyway.

Back