Questions and Survey about Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizzness87

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I started homebrewing about a year ago and have made several batches of beer from recipes I read about. This summer, I feel like being a little more adventurous. I'm trying to get a few ideas of what kind of beer most people enjoy and from those results try and come up with a few creative batches of beer this summer. I setup a surveymonkey with 7 questions - I'd really appreciate anyones input! I'm also interested in people that have used nitrous setups or made cask conditioned ales at home. What would be the best way to set these up? Anyway, here's the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X7X3SRT

Thanks!
Adam

wait, this if your first post and your screen name is "bizzness". do you work for a beer company?

Haha no just an old username I used for video games back in the day. I'm a student and I like to brew on the side with my friends. I usually get my supplies from home sweet homebrew in Philadelphia if you've heard of the place. I appreciate everyone's input :)

Thanks for the continued responses to my survey. In addition to learning more about what people prefer when it comes to beer type, texture, and taste, it seems like there are a lot of awesome bars I have to visit to try out these unique beers down south!

Back