What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quart of my hard iced tea waiting for Tigers game to start. Just checked on my Midnight Wheat sour project. Looking good.

ForumRunner_20130824_154327.jpg

ForumRunner_20130824_154410.jpg

Nap fail. I'm not sitting the dark, but to lazy to fix pic. Peach Berliner. Still not sure why this is under carbed. Maybe two months on fruit was enough to drop the residual carb? I've always thought it took longer than that.

image-2451808650.jpg

Anyone can wort? I've borrowed a friends monster canner and I'm pretty much canning a 5 gallon batch. I'd like to so some lower grav small jars for dreg collecting. 1/2 pints of 1.020? I've always heard 1.010, but that seems very weak.

One of the most interesting beers I've ever tried. Ballast point Indra Kunindra

Hey, brother - you want interesting? Make a trip to Dogfish Head in Delaware. Tons of "interesting" sh33t. :tank:

You're still splitting wood? We used to do 15 cord cut, split, stacked in the basement in a week when I was growing up.

I do, man. I bought a Regency fireplace insert for my new house and I have about 20 cord-worth of wood outside. I just got through splitting 2 cord (with my 8 lb. maul). I need a f00king splitter. Right now, the only splitters are my right and left arms. Beast mode.

Had a few sierra Nevada pale ales while pond fishing worth my gfs dad... Hooked onto a nice Pickerel (i know crap fish) but it snapped the line right by the shore... It was stuck between a log and the shore... I went to grab it with a net and it flopped its self out... Not before tree snapped a pig tho... Hard to tell from the pic but nice size

ForumRunner_20130824_164241.jpg

coldcrash said:
Just finished a pint of my blonde ale, now chilling one of these to split with the wife.

I have a feeling she's going to love it

I have one of those in the fridge. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Oh and their food rocks! Love the fish tacos!!

If you like fish tacos, you need to visit Pacific Beach, San Diego. #nuffsaid

By the way, when are you making it out to Connecticut? Let's hammer NEBCO and the NYC breweries. I'm only 50 min away (grew up in NYC and hate the ****ing place, otherwise). :tank:

Its a "crawl" lol. Last night was fun lol. 18% beer that late wasnt fun but fun

Haha I figured. I didnt have too many big beers last night but did a pretty big dent on the Maple Crown Royal and Beer Bourbon from New Holland. And of course some skeeter pee. The 18% beer sounds like it could be pretty tasty. Especially with a couple years on her.

WesleyS said:
I have one of those in the fridge. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Yeah so was I. Was not what I was expecting at all though. Cloyingly sweet. Maybe I just opened it at the wrong time, definitely not a summer afternoon beer. Probably better to drink in the colder months with some stinky cheese to cut through all the sweetness. But that could be just me.

Now drinking this. Much happier. :)

image-1703034407.jpg

Hey, brother - you want interesting? Make a trip to Dogfish Head in Delaware. Tons of "interesting" sh33t. :tank:

I can only imagine haha. Based purely off the weird bottled stuff we get ahold of there must be some crazy experimental stuff on tap there

Back