So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCS Blonde Ale on deck for Sunday. Will also be kegging the BCS Pale Ale and starting the cold crash on the BCS American Wheat Ale.

I have a Sunday brewday coming up. Doing a quick 2.5 gallon test batch on a peanut butter porter. My goal is to make a smoked reese's peanut butter cup in a beer.

I salivate just thinking about it. I was born to be a fat kid.

First Double Brew Day this Sunday Sunday Sunday!

5G IPA my neighbor designed

5G Irish Red Ale I put together

We'll see how things go!

Took a half day of work today - about to go home and mash in on a Classic American Pilsner. Shooting for 1.053. Have a great weekend everyone!

Me! I am!

Can't decide what though... Saison? Centennial Blonde? IPA?

Flocc.

Go with the saison. I mean, what a fantastic style of beer that is. I can't wait to brew this weekend. It's been weeks since I've brewed but finally the bathroom remodeling project is done and the weather is starting to improve so I'll be brewing a Saisons in the Abyss this weekend with plenty more to come in April.

Go with the saison. I mean, what a fantastic style of beer that is. I can't wait to brew this weekend. It's been weeks since I've brewed but finally the bathroom remodeling project is done and the weather is starting to improve so I'll be brewing a Saisons in the Abyss this weekend with plenty more to come in April.

Too late man! That was like, a week ago.

I went with the Zombie Dust clone... if you would've said that last week, I would've stuck with the saison.

And probably would've saved 20 bucks. 9 oz of Citra @ the LHBS is crazy expensive.

Also, while getting my starters ready this week I thought I'd take a pic and share with you all these adorable 10ml Erlenmeyer flasks that my wife brought home from the lab.

photo.JPG

Too late man! That was like, a week ago.

I went with the Zombie Dust clone... if you would've said that last week, I would've stuck with the saison.

And probably would've saved 20 bucks. 9 oz of Citra @ the LHBS is crazy expensive.

oh ha! I wasn't on the last page, duh. Well ZD was a good choice too:mug:

5 gallons of my house blonde for our daughters wedding rehearsal dinner and 5 gallons of a grapefruit pale ale for me. :mug:

Also, while getting my starters ready this week I thought I'd take a pic and share with you all these adorable 10ml Erlenmeyer flasks that my wife brought home from the lab.

Those are cool. Anything you can use them for brew related?

My neighbor asked if I would brew a Great Lakes Burning River clone. Mash is done. Having a good brew day so far.

trying to brew. hail is preventing me.

i'll give it an hour to wait it out. then i'll solder on. already conditioned the malt. can't turn back now

I would brew but I'm out of bottles and still have 10 gallons to do something with.

So long as you have free fermenters, may as well brew something. If you have no bottles, make it something that can condition for a while. Might also be time to head to the recycling center.

So long as you have free fermenters, may as well brew something. If you have no bottles, make it something that can condition for a while. Might also be time to head to the recycling center.

I'm probably going to do something heavy next week so it can sit. I have two wheats that need to come out and be bottled.

Back