Evil Dead on IFC right now..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stever

Reaction score
One of the greatest horror movies ever made..

come get some!

evildead2.jpg

Netflix has ED on it's "instant viewer" list. Awesome. I can watch it whenever I wants...though, personally, I prefer ED2. AoD had its moments and is definitely an awesome film, but I think it got a little TOO slapstick at times...like the "Sally Forth" line where his jaw kept coming unhinged. Haw Haw.

The series is pretty good - Sam Raimi and Bruce campbell did a good job with ED2. It was funny and if you don't know the series, it starts out a sh!tty but not intentionally funny horror movie. Good work, I liked that fact that they don't take themselves too seriously.

BTW, Evan! - nice Ronnie Dobbs.

I to think ED2 was the better of the two but I have a soft spot for ED and the fact that it was his Sam Raimi's first real movie and was done with a really low budget for time.

Love those movies. :)

Somehow a buddy of mine got AoD on VHS before it was released in the theatres somehow. It was awsome! :D

I'd recommend "Drag Me to Hell" for any Evil Dead fans who haven't already seen it. Not nearly as good as the early movies, but it was nice to see Raimi still up to his over-the-top goriness on the big screen.

I have been using some form of Ash as my Avatar online since around 97 or so. Don't ask what it was before then. Shop smart. Shop S...Mart.

Guess I should have read the whole thread My quote is already in it. :(

How bout That was just pillow talk baby...

"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

Bonus points for anyone who can give Ash's full name....

Wait for it........

Ashley Williams!!! :rockin:

Back