Bud Light vs. Natural light???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can say back in high school, my friends and I would drink natty lite/high life all the time. When we were feeling fancy and got bud light, bud select, Coors lite etc that was when I got massive hangovers

I find when i drink Natty light I have the urge to grow a mullet, beat women, and live in a trailer. I just cant figure it out:D

And when you move up to Natty Ice you actually give in to the urge

Knew a guy who worked for bud light. You know the gentleman who have the wonderful job of tasting commercial light beers? The things they taste go in two piles: sub-par and sub-sub-par. The sub-sub-par is sold as natty, the sub-par is bud light.

I consider myself a beer geek or snob to some people but I still love a cold Bud Lite for a "career" drinking event.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Home Brew mobile app

I think I remember reading that the Natty and Busch beers were brewed and fermented at higher gravity and then diluted to proper abv by dilution. Rumour was that the best beer at the brewery was Natty pre dilution...haha imagine a full flavored 9% Natty lite :drunk:

One tastes like my piss the other tastes like my brothers.

LOL. I'll surely get a chance to use that one soon.

This conversation strikes me as being vaguely similar to the "Which is most pathetic - Pinto vs. Chevette vs. Pacer" conversations we once had in high school.

I don't like Bud Light but can tolerate NL. I call it my brother-n-law beer. Prefer it over any other commercial beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

LOL. I'll surely get a chance to use that one soon.

This conversation strikes me as being vaguely similar to the "Which is most pathetic - Pinto vs. Chevette vs. Pacer" conversations we once had in high school.
Either way your horse has diabetes. I don't like any of that crap. However, for the sake of discussion if I was on a desert island and could only drink a cheap American commercial beer I would pick Little Kings Cream Ale. Infact I just brewed one a few weeks ago. Very refreshing not a lot there.

Would you rather be shot or hung? That's a choice of which one sucks less. Dude, I'll send you some if it gets to that.

Back