Kegerator at Sams Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevRon

Reaction score
O.K, so I was at Sam's Club yesterday doing some shopping and I stumbled upon a kegerator. The price was $487 and it came with the CO2 tank and regulators. It also had a very nice tower and what looked like Perlick faucets. The inside looked like it could hold at least 3 cornies and the outside was stainless steel. What do you guys think? Is it a god deal?

I saw the same one at our local Sam's Club. I searched this sight and found several comments that stated the Danby does not cool below 40 degrees. You may want to research before buying.

I did see a couple kegerators on the Sears website for slighly more money. Not sure if they are good or not.

Please let us know if you got one or not.

Thanks

I have one that I bought a few months ago. I found mine on sale for $300. It can fit 3 kegs I am just waiting on a tower with 3 taps.

I saw the same one at our local Sam's Club. I searched this sight and found several comments that stated the Danby does not cool below 40 degrees. You may want to research before buying.

I read the same thing about my Haier years ago. A simple turn of a screw on thermostat fix it right quick.

I read EdWorts post on the kegerator at home depot. As far as looks go, the home depot version and the sams club are almost identical. I think if I do end up buying one it will be the home depot version. It looks like a good deal.

Latest posts

Back