• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

450+ Beer Bottles for $25 on CL in KC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet deal too bad i live in boston. just a random comment. im assuming youre smoking pork in the picture. they dont come out as well unless you give them some space. the smoke penetrates a lot better and they get a little crisp on the outsides which is a plus. sorry, i had to say something i love my smoked meats!

Lol, yeah, that's not my typical arrangement, but thanks for caring enough to comment. :) That was for our annual Memorial Day party and I had 30 slabs to do in 5 hours using 2 of those wally world barrel smokers, along with around 30 burgers and 30 dogs on another grill. There was a lot of rotating going on there, and each slab ended up getting it's turn near the heat to add some crispy to the edges. Far from ideal, but I got it done. :mug:

Back