2014 HBT Fantasy Baseball League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to mount a big second half comeback. Not 5-8 for long....

This first half has been rough for me. Minus the last 4 weeks. I hope i have finally gotten the right players in the right position to make a second half run. DL and DTD is killing me!

Just shot one over to you.

Take a looksee!

Johnny,

Definitely a fair offer, but I think it is too much of a sideways move for me. Doesn't really help too much, especially with my glut of C and 2B. Anything closer to what I had thrown your way a month ago, or so.

Dave

Johnny,

Definitely a fair offer, but I think it is too much of a sideways move for me. Doesn't really help too much, especially with my glut of C and 2B. Anything closer to what I had thrown your way a month ago, or so.

Dave

I'll take another look.

Well, that was one helluva ass-whoopin! So much for my winning streak. Thanks to my pitching, it wasn't as bad as it could've been, but Going Al-tu-ve (Dave) beat me by over 100 points. Hell, he beat almost everyone by over 100 points! Awesome week. Congrats! :mug:

Well, that was one helluva ass-whoopin! So much for my winning streak. Thanks to my pitching, it wasn't as bad as it could've been, but Going Al-tu-ve (Dave) beat me by over 100 points. Hell, he beat almost everyone by over 100 points! Awesome week. Congrats! :mug:

Thanks! :mug:

I haven't been able to pay enough attention the last few weeks. Imagine my surprise when I found out that Marcell Ozuna was optioned to Triple A!

Dave

Johnny!

You sent me a trade, but I was out of town and frankly too imbibed to even attempt to know which side of the phone was up (and before you ask - yes. for the entire weekend.) let alone make such a life altering decision.

Will send one back, because it was definitely close, but just a bit off for my needs.

Dave

We'll get there, Dave. I have a few minutes this afternoon. I'll send a counter.

And, for the record, I was right there with you. Wife and son were away Friday-Monday. I was lit the entire time. It was awesome. Brewed 5 gallons of festbier (yes, I brew) on Friday. Poured a homebrew saison at a beerfest on Saturday. Brewed 10 gallons of wheat beer on Sunday. It was awesome.

Crawl in a hole with a case of beer. When the beer is done, you're team will be healed.

:rockin::rockin::tank::ban::ban::D:D:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::mug::mug:

Also take this to the bank...I won't win it all this year! Regular season team here.

I have been pretty happy with my team overall. Biggest problem I've had is injury's and just missed games in general. With no notice of a player "resting" for a game, I have had several open spots this year. I guess that's on me for not staying on top of it. either way, I should make the playoffs and made several roster moves this morning that I hope will help. Good luck, Dave (and everybody).

hahaha I know, it sounds weird. But Tulo has been in a slump and Zobrist has been better all year Zobrist. Plus Zobrist gives me another 2B option and with Panik having been injured, I needed that. Also, Andrus has been putting up better numbers too. I didn't need 3 SS and I had to clear roster spots for the DL guys coming back. I hope Fern enjoys him. He didn't do much for me this year.

Congrats to Jason and his Chico Gigantes for this year's championship cup!

Don't forget to go in and set your keepers! We've got less than two months to draft day (give or take a month ~ whose counting?)

League is updated and ready to login. We just need the LM to activate it.

Ah damn. I came looking for this thread to see if I could possibly join up, but it looks like you guys already have a league going! If you guys need an extra spot filled, be sure to let me know!

League is activated. SWARM SWARM SWARM!!!

Get those keeper picks in.

I set the draft for Sunday, March 27th at 9pm EST. One week before the show starts.

Pumped!

Anyone interested in pre-draft trades? Have some pieces I'd like to move.

I don't know if im gonna have time this year, so if mcbobs wants my team he can have it. I'd rather give it up to someone who will be active than risk being an absentee owner.

Back