GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started watching "Master of None" last night. Great freaking show. Was a little slow to start up but got into it quickly. Aziz is hilarious and the amount of other celebs he has on screen is great. It's a lot like the show Louie but not as dark.

She better watch that too or I'll swallow her soul

I've asked her for two nights nights now to watch the rest of ED2 and she finally admitted that she wasn't impressed. She said it wasn't too funny and was not really scary, but still creepy.

I tried to tell her the best parts were coming up and the AOD was even funnier and less creepy, but she's a teenaged female, so I know there's no getting through to her. ;)

No worries. Now I can get back to watching some more cult classics I haven't seen yet.

the BigHair didn't have to drag me to NYC to see Evil Dead: The Musical, I wanted to see it, but it was definitely her idea

the first 4 rows were called "The Splatter Zone" and they handed out ponchos after intermission. No idea how much stage blood was flung at the audience

the showstopper was a song called, "What the **** was That?"

I've asked her for two nights nights now to watch the rest of ED2 and she finally admitted that she wasn't impressed. She said it wasn't too funny and was not really scary, but still creepy.

I tried to tell her the best parts were coming up and the AOD was even funnier and less creepy, but she's a teenaged female, so I know there's no getting through to her. ;)

No worries. Now I can get back to watching some more cult classics I haven't seen yet.

she may like Cabin in the Woods...same house but different story.

she may like Cabin in the Woods...same house but different story.

I did not know this, but I saw a commercial for it and thought, Man, that looks JUST LIKE the Evil Dead cabin! What a ripoff!

Cabin in the Woods is awesome.

Also I would still try out Army of Darkness as it is a very different type of film from the previous Evil Deads.

I know, but she is damn stubborn sometimes. Good for her, but she hates to admit she could wrong. In any case, I think she's seen enough of ED2 that she could understand AoD. Not that there is much backstory needed. :)

I did not know this, but I saw a commercial for it and thought, Man, that looks JUST LIKE the Evil Dead cabin! What a ripoff!
Watch it

Currently, I'm trying to finish up Romanzo Criminale, an Itallian crime drama, before it gets pulled on the 28th. If anyone has time to watch 22 episodes in a little over 2 weeks, I really recommend it.

My older daughter is really excited to watch the Evil Dead movies. I might even try the original for her. We'll try to see them during her next break.

I tried to get the young one to want to see the rest by telling her her older sister wants to see them, but she says she's not into scary movies.

Maybe we need to try Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

Started watching "Master of None" last night. Great freaking show. Was a little slow to start up but got into it quickly. Aziz is hilarious and the amount of other celebs he has on screen is great. It's a lot like the show Louie but not as dark.

Finished watching the series last night. Kinda got real there towards the end. Great show altogether though. Hope they bring it back for another season.

Then by default, I declare myself biggest ****** on HBT. Now, what do I win?

Just started the doc series "Inside the American Mob". I love stuff like this.

Ridiculous 6... anyone watched it yet?

My gut is telling me not to waste my time.

Gotta suck to have no sense of good humor.

:D

Tried to watch Trailer Park Boys live in Austin last night.
Just not funny!

Ended up watching "Soaked in Bleach"
Really interesting!
And who doesn't love a good conspiracy!

Tried to watch Trailer Park Boys live in Austin last night.
Just not funny!

Ended up watching "Soaked in Bleach"
Really interesting!
And who doesn't love a good conspiracy!

Trailer Park Boys not funny but Norm Peterson is? Yeah, ...

Archer! It takes a few episodes to to get in the groove, but once you know the characters, it's hilarious! My girlfriend hated it when I first started watching it but after a few episodes, she was sitting down more and more and laughing too.

Back