What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found my new favorite beer from New Belgium...Rampant IIPA. The aroma from the Centennial hops will make you salivate. :)

Rampant_03.jpg

Not until March 3 when Monk's gets it (I already feel a cold coming on for that day!)

Hope you are on the mend BK - gotta get back to that Meh Pils! :mug:

More water - got thirsty after putting away BrewinHooligan's trade! :rockin:

feeling good & peeing clear. I kinda miss that Tang look, so I'm having a Schell's Bock & sitting in a sweat lodge.

Sly fox odyssey dipa it's pretty good but crystal clear and I think there filtering might of taken out some of the great hoppy goodness, now I'm not feeling 100% today so thank god I got three more to try when better

Sly fox odyssey dipa it's pretty good but crystal clear and I think there filtering might of taken out some of the great hoppy goodness, now I'm not feeling 100% today so thank god I got three more to try when better

Might as well drink them now, I was unimpressed and happy I bought it as a pick a six.
Feel better:mug:

Mad elf clone, not sure how much is left but all mine, wife gave up on it after a big morning headache

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Home Brew mobile app

Grolsch Premium! I need the bottles, but damn it's a good lager

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Home Brew mobile app

Mad elf clone, not sure how much is left but all mine, wife gave up on it after a big morning headache

What no picture, I wasn't going to but you inspired me. My Mad Elf, time is on my side , it's getting better with each pour. (Must remember to bottle, bottle I must!)

IMG_1592.jpg

What no picture, I wasn't going to bet you inspired me. My Mad Elf, time is on my side , it's getting better with each pour. (Must remember to bottle, bottle I must!)

Stupid phone is so old I can't use the mobile and add pictures. Right now mine has been about 2 months in the keg and wow it's very good. Hard not to just pour it down the throat, which is what leads to the headaches. Ha.

Back