Who's brewing in Huntsville, AL?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrantH

Reaction score
The Alabama section seems neglected so I thought I would post here. I just moved to Huntsville and want to get together with the homebrewers around here. I've found the beer bars, but I am about ready to start brewing again...

My brothers fiance is from Florence. I'd be down to ride over every now and again if it meant a full brew day and some homebrew.

I know there are others on the forum from the immediate area...I've seen them around.

There's a local brew club, meets the 2nds Tuesday of the month, Rocket City Brewers in Madison (usually). Link here: http://www.rocketcitybrewers.org/forums/index.php You have to register and attend one meeting before you're given access to the forum.

I brewed my first brew last month, it has about one more week of bottling before it will be ready. Brewed my 2nd last weekend, I'll bottle it in one more week, then two weeks after that, it will be ready.

My third brew will probably be the AK47 Pale Ale extract kit from NB.

Good luck and welcome to home brewing!

I could say the same thing about murder...

Sure you could, but again.......this is a homebrewing forum for hobbyists to enjoy the craft whether our state is archaic in its laws or not. If anyone is local, and doesn't mind another person around when brewing, I'd be interested in helping out. I know enough to get around an all grain setup but want to start learning more in depth.

Back