Finally...got my secondary regulators rigged up...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuggs

Reaction score
After waiting over 41 days...I cancelled my order with Kegkits.com... Of course I couldn't get an email answered from them...so I had to go through the credit card company.

Stay away from Kegkits.com if you ever want to see your stuff...

Anyway...reordered with Midwest Supplies...stuff sent out same day. I got the parts I needed to finish hooking up two secondary regulators with manifold, and shutoff/check vavles. Now I can run three pressures of CO2 in addition to the N2/CO2 that I already have. I keep the primary regs and tanks outside the kegerator.

Here's a link to a picture of the setup...forgive the messiness. I put stuff together in our spare bedroom, which gets cluttered from time to time.

Yfrog - dsc0053ai - Uploaded by chuggs_33458

Nice job, looks great. I've been meaning to rig up a secondary regulator and manifold in my garage beer fridge so I can have some kegs carbing up, and others at serving pressure. I've already got a couple secondaries, I just need the manifold and a few connectors...and the time!

Back