Maker's Mark Bourbon - free bottle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheez

Reaction score
I am a member of their Ambassador Club and have had my name on a barrel of bourbon for about the last 6 years or so. I now have the opportunity to purchase two bottles with my name on it. The crappy part is I live in Washington State and, due to Kentucky laws, they will not ship me the bottles. The bottles are only available until the end of this month. If I would have known that they couldn't ship them I wouldn't have wasted my time!

Is there anyone that lives close to the distillery that would be interested in picking up the bottles, keeping one for themselves, and shipping me the other one? Of course I would pay for it all. I can see if they would put your name on the other bottle. You would also be able to hand-dip the bottles!

Any takers?

Well, for me and everyone following this thread, you'll need to post a photo of the bottle when you receive it!

Will do. I will add it to my collection of a Bushmills bottle with my name on it, my Bushmills Qualified Irish Whiskey Taster certificate, and my Coors Certified Beer Taster certificate! Yeah, I love things my wife thinks are silly.

photo-2_zps618354a1.jpg

makers_zps2ce569e3.jpg

I received my bottle yesterday in pefect condition! Thanks again to headbanger! My 40th b-day is coming up so I'm thinking that will be a good time to crack it open :)

It's a shame I didn't notice your posting back in March. I am also a Maker's Mark Ambassador and my two bottles had to be picked-up no later than March 30, 2013. I live in New Jersey, not quite as far from Kentucky as you are but still far. My wife and I decided to make the trip a long weekend getaway with the kids, so we drove 12 hours stopping overnight in West Virginia and then staying in Kentucky from March 29th through April 2nd. I picked up my bottles on March 30th and we had a great time at the Maker's Mark Distillery. Did you ever get someone to pick up your bottles?

It's a shame I didn't notice your posting back in March. I am also a Maker's Mark Ambassador and my two bottles had to be picked-up no later than March 30, 2013. I live in New Jersey, not quite as far from Kentucky as you are but still far. My wife and I decided to make the trip a long weekend getaway with the kids, so we drove 12 hours stopping overnight in West Virginia and then staying in Kentucky from March 29th through April 2nd. I picked up my bottles on March 30th and we had a great time at the Maker's Mark Distillery. Did you ever get someone to pick up your bottles?

Headbanger picked up a bottle and shipped it to me! I'm glad to hear you got yours as well. We polished mine off at my b-day party the other night :mug:

Back