What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd part of the box.

1406843127193.jpg

So...my wife comes out with a box and says "I think this is yours".

Inside is 6 beers. 3 from Fins and 3 with the caps labeled "N C H". The H bottle is still capped but only half full.

Im assuming the other three are from Remmy? I havent seen that MOC pale in awhile haha not sure how that one held up but the others should be great! Cheers!

Im assuming the other three are from Remmy? I havent seen that MOC pale in awhile haha not sure how that one held up but the others should be great! Cheers!

I'll let you know soon ;) The others are definitely from Remmy. Can't believe she swiped this box and I didn't realize it. I need a better beer system...I guess I can try drinking them.

So...my wife comes out with a box and says "I think this is yours".

Inside is 6 beers. 3 from Fins and 3 with the caps labeled "N C H". The H bottle is still capped but only half full.

Dude, my beers arrived? I shipped those to you when I was in high school. What the ****.

They got the yeast right, but definitely not dry enough or carbed enough. Still tasty though. I'm loving the character of the yeast.

1406844341729.jpg

BTW, the "H" Harvester Of Sorrow was 1/2 full so, I decided to drink it. Soon as I cracked it cap there was a very loud air suction into the bottle followed quick by a champagne cork style explosion. Cap went flying and the beer stayed in the bottle. It's delicious!

1406844757375.jpg

BTW, the "H" Harvester Of Sorrow was 1/2 full so, I decided to drink it. Soon as I cracked it cap there was a very loud air suction into the bottle followed quick by a champagne cork style explosion. Cap went flying and the beer stayed in the bottle. It's delicious!

**** that beer. I've had capper issues with the stubby 12-ounce, Lagunitas-style bottles. The neck is slightly different than a normal 12-ounce bottle. The capper ****s up sometimes. I sincerely apologize for whatever the **** happened to that ****ty bottle. Hope you enjoy the rest.

How the **** did that leak and still have carb? Crazy.

**** that beer. I've had capper issues with the stubby 12-ounce, Lagunitas-style bottles. The neck is slightly different than a normal 12-ounce bottle. The capper ****s up sometimes. I sincerely apologize for whatever the **** happened to that ****ty bottle. Hope you enjoy the rest.

You're funny. You sound like a customer service rep.

After the cap went flying, it was actually perfectly carbed. Amazing.

I don't have much trouble capping the stubby Lagunitas bottles. I rock the capper when bottling and it seems to work.
Just finished a dirt wolf from a 4 pack that SWMBO picked up for me.

1406847524332.jpg

El Viernes 13

I was Dan Bilzerian 86 times in college, minus the yacht and helicopter. Now I'm smacked without the naked slores.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406847884.511795.jpg

I don't have much trouble capping the stubby Lagunitas bottles. I rock the capper when bottling and it seems to work.
Just finished a dirt wolf from a 4 pack that SWMBO picked up for me.

My capper stinks. My LHBS gave me another for free as mine got ****ed up. They've received the same complaint before. So I love them.

I'm drinking one of my Scottish Stong Ales that I brewed in February. I've actually had 2... I'm buzzing pretty well. This is a great beer.

Happy to share my recipe if you're interested.

Finishing the last bit of my pale ale. Smacked. Really smacked.

View attachment 214689

I'm at the point where is post a selfie. But need more beer. No one wants to see my fat ass half-dressed.

Water. No beer tonight.
Hopefully the brew gods smile upon me next week and make sure Monday and Tuesday stay open and I can get some much needed brewing in. I'm thinking of going for a full "piss the wife off" brewing marathon. Two double brew days back to back. I'll settle for one, but two would be great. Thinking of re-brewing my It's A Trapp- Belgian IPA and Ryedin' the Storm Out- dark rye IPA. Then two new recipes, Sauvin Blanc- an all Nelson Sauvin white IPA with Sauvignon Blanc soaked oak and possibly adding Brett to it, and then maybe a Gose or a pale ale if I still have some hops I need to use up.

Water. No beer tonight.
Hopefully the brew gods smile upon me next week and make sure Monday and Tuesday stay open and I can get some much needed brewing in. I'm thinking of going for a full "piss the wife off" brewing marathon. Two double brew days back to back. I'll settle for one, but two would be great. Thinking of re-brewing my It's A Trapp- Belgian IPA and Ryedin' the Storm Out- dark rye IPA. Then two new recipes, Sauvin Blanc- an all Nelson Sauvin white IPA with Sauvignon Blanc soaked oak and possibly adding Brett to it, and then maybe a Gose or a pale ale if I still have some hops I need to use up.

Thanks for mentioning Nelson Sauvin, 3 pounds of hops sitting on the door step including some Nelson Sauvin for tomorrows brew.

Latest posts

Back