Title that does not start with Greetings From, Welcome From, Hi From, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 29674

Reaction score
Hello all,
Been lurking for a while and decided an intro was in order. My name's Aubrey and I'm from Acworth, Ga. Just getting in to homebrewing, someone finally took a hint and got me a kit for Christmas. Wasn't the kit I asked for (ended up with a Lakeview Valley Farms 1gal kit) but its better than nothing.

I've got my first brew in it now (an generic, untitled Pilsner, that has very little DME and a lot of water/dextrose in it... we'll see how that turns out :p) ready to be bottled in about 2 weeks. I'm in the process of getting a 5gal kit put together, and will probably use the little 1gal kit to do small batches of some more exotic beers so I don't go through the effort of brewing a whole 5 gallons of something that ends up tasting nasty.

Visited the nearest LHBS today (Brew Depot in Alpharetta/Roswell) to check it out and liked what I saw, the guy working there (I think he was the owner) was really nice and helpful.

Anyways, I think that's enough for now, so Happy Brewing!

Welcome!

I have family in the Alpharetta area. I love visiting down there, except during storm season.

welcome aubrey. if your looking to do 5 gallon batchs check out old time pottry they have 5 gallon glass carboys for 19 bucks. they are great for secondary.

Back