High-pressure propane plumbing supplies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wuertele

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two propane burners, each with their own regulator on their own propane tank. I would like to get rid of one of the tanks, and just plumb a single tank into my brew stand, with a manifold that the two regulators connect to.

I don't know what components I need, but I've been looking around plumbingsupply.com, and all I see are these: http://www.plumbingsupply.com/gasconnectors.html

The FAQ at the bottom of the page says that these are all for low-pressure gas. I guess I need to find a source of equipment for high pressure gas? Can anyone recommend a site?

Try bayou classic depot. You may have to piece it together.
You basically need to have a tee after the regulator with each outlet having a shut off and 3-4' of hose to the burner.

Try bayou classic depot. You may have to piece it together.
You basically need to have a tee after the regulator with each outlet having a shut off and 3-4' of hose to the burner.

I didn't see any tees on Bayou Classic Depot. Is this some standard part that I can get at the hardware store?

Back