What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22oz of my home brewed Maris Otter/Falconer's Flight SMaSH. It's crisp, tangy, and almost enough to get me over a ****ty day at work!

Nice tall glass of Malbec. Beer supply is running dangerously low, and my pipeline is non-exisitant. Popped one keg a few days ago, and the one currently on tap is a few pints away from popping. I need to go stock up on some more bombers of Clown Shoes and some other randoms. Trying to hold out for Dogfish Punkin

Apparently I killed the last glass of the IPA, Alaskan Amber is the only decent beer left.

Luckily, from here I'm going to a sour tasting. It's just too bad that this is the only place within walking distance.

Southern Tier Unearthly IIPA. I was really hoping for a lot hoppier and drier beer, since their 2XIPA was pretty sweet for my tastes as well.

Oh well, this is my beer for the night. At least it's still good.

I wish I was drinking homebrew right now. Everyone around me is drinking bud.

They have lagavulin here. Weird. I just got a shot of that in a rocks glass (neat). I'll probably get one more of those before I go to Gueze and Lambic land!

Mmmm...Lagavulin! I have a couple varieties in stock....great idea! But for now, enjoying a Bell's Expedition Stout. Yep, nothing like an Imperial Stout in the summer...throwing convention out the window! Might crack open a homebrewed Oktoberfest afterward...

I actually prefer Laphroaig's offerings, but Lagavulin's a close second. Love that Islay!

I've got a bottle of each in the cabinet. Might pour a glass next (although SWMBO might yell at me) but for now it's Prima Pils.

I'm in love!!! (had it before, but fall in love every year!!)

9ad1894c.jpg

I made a robust porter from Brewing Classic Styles, soaked 1.5 ounces of oak cubes in makers mark for a month, and then let the porter sit on those cubes for 5 months. Its pretty fantastic. 6.8%... going to have another after dinner.

Saint Arnolds Divine 11. Aged horribly.... IPA became very malty. SWMBO loves it, kinda grosses me out.

I'm in love!!! (had it before, but fall in love every year!!)

9ad1894c.jpg

Has it always been in 4 packs?

BTW I'm on my 2nd Blonde Ale Homebrew. Before that, two DFH 60 min. It all started with a 6 oz taster of my pumpkin ale, I wasnt going to drink tonight. Hey football is on!

Back