What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this is tasty.

ForumRunner_20131103_171517.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Well there's your problem. ;) If you had a Galaxy S3 or S4 you'd have no worries. I'm down. We can all bring our gear and have huge brew orgy. Supposed to get down to 29 F here tonight, not cold by some standards, but my warm-blooded Texas a$$ thinks it is. Either way it's a nice night for a fire. I like to go against the status quo, though, and have IIPAs on cold fall/winter/spring nights. Thus I am having a Gandhi-bot while letting my growlette of Beer'd Brewing's Nano-a-Nano Collaboration Belgian Black Rye IPA chill down a bit since it warmed a bit on the ride home. http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10656480903/ 20131103_164000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Can't go wrong with that Bot.

It's 64F in my house but cold as hell outside while I was grilling. Don't feel like starting the fire this evening and hopefully not tomorrow either as it's supposed to be close to 60F on Tues and Weds.

Had my daughters baptism this morning...

Party following with 40 family members ...
My ESB > new holland paleooza >

image-555909165.jpg
Aged since January when we found out we were preg

image-1840322602.jpg

Finally home...kid is passed the flocc out. Wife same... Dad... HB saison..

Who wants to rake my leaves?

Whats a Rose Hip bush? Always thought they came from rose bushes:)
HB rye saison for me.

You got me dont know much about it execpt the last 5 years we have helped picked and press the 100 gallons of cider ive noticed a couple of these rose hip bushes and she told me they were good in tea

You got me dont know much about it execpt the last 5 years we have helped picked and press the 100 gallons of cider ive noticed a couple of these rose hip bushes and she told me they were good in tea

All roses produce hips, some are bigger then the others.
My childhood home had a huge rose bush growing up the garage( to the garage's detriment) that i used to pick the hips to make tea, wish I still had access to it.
Still on rye saison, I know it ready to kick and another is waiting it's demise:mug:

I picked some rose hips this year and tried to dry them in the oven and failed by cooking them.

ForumRunner_20131103_151050.jpg

More Beer'd Nano-a-Nano. These growlettes go fast, only about half a glass left. :( At least I have some Celebration, Gandhi-bot and my NH haul to choose from after I am done with the Nano-a-Nano.

brewsnthelou said:
Holy cow man, that sounds awesome! Enjoy

Thanks man it came out well. I'm glad. I cooked for 20 people but still made too much. After a few glasses of some '04 Barolo with dinner, I have to pick my next beverage. Thinking about getting into some of my single barrel bourbon.

Remmy said:
Damn, that looks good.

How'd you like the 668? If you need more, let me know. :D

Yea man It must've been something's I ate the first time I tried it because I wasn't a fan of it. But today I cracked open that second one and it was damn tasty. Thanks again :D in a couple months ill have some new homebrew to trade and we can set another one up.

Remmy said:
One day. One day I will invite all of the locals over and brew some beer.

Do it on a day I'm headed up to MA. I'll bring some homebrew, my MLT and a kettle and we can brew up a tri state homebrew.

atimmerman88 said:
Had my daughters baptism this morning... Party following with 40 family members ... My ESB > new holland paleooza > Aged since January when we found out we were preg Finally home...kid is passed the flocc out. Wife same... Dad... HB saison.. Who wants to rake my leaves?

Congrats man!
atimmerman88 said:
I made a pumkpin ale float with my HB pumpkin ale and Whities Pumpkin Ice cream.... Epic fail
Oh yeah? That's good to know. I make pumpkin ice cream and it's epic.

Apfelwein carb test. I need to either get these f'ers in the fridge or pasteurize in the next day or so.

image-319897634.jpg

ChefRex said:
What in the heck did you put in your cider?:eek:
It's a ice sphere. :(
I wish it were sweet like cider but I'll have to mix it with juice upon serving. I don't think my friend will like it. She only likes the sweet ones. Ah well.

Back