Bargainfittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyGus

Reaction score
I had an issue with one of my valve seals. I don't think it was defective part but possibly a defective brewer. Anyway I brought this issue up with BF and in my next order I was taken care of above and beyond what I expected from any company's customer support.
Thanks!
Gus

Agreed, awesome support and fast turn around. Absolute best pricing anywhere.

I have spent a lot more money when I like to admit with this company and have been very impressed thus far.

LOVE the quick shipping! Checkout to door step no more than 3 days! I wish other companies would be even half as fast..

Cheers
:mug:

Just did some business with these guys and two thumbs up from me. Fast turn around, awesome pricing and quick to answer questions if needed.

I'll definitely be going back to them for future business.

They're great, nothing but good things to say about them. My weldless ball valve/dip tube kit has worked flawlessly, no leaks whatsoever.

I have NEVER had any issue with this vendor other than fast turn around times and everything I order being flawless. I recommend this vendor for hardware when ever possible!

I did business with them early this year. Received all the products promptly and everything looked good and worked perfectly.

I did find that the tubing I had ordered was mistakenly not included in the shipment. However, after a quick email to the vendor, the tubing was sent out.

I would do business with this vendor again in a heartbeat.

I just ordered some fittings including a custom pick up tube on Tue afternoon and received them today (Thu.) ! It was less than 48hrs! Wayne answered a couple of questions I had and called me after I ordered the custom tube to double check what I wanted.

I just thought he deserved a big thumbs up for getting everything to me accurately (including a custom piece), insanely fast, and at a great price.

Thanks!

Ordered Sunday. Shipped first thing Monday. Received Wednesday and the fittings work great!

I had some friends over for a brew day and they all want some 3 piece bling now too. Telling them to go to Bargain fittings was one of the easiest recommendations I have ever done.

Plus, try to source any SS fittings from anywhere else and you'll easily spend 2-4 times the money.

In other words: Highly recommended!

I added a March pump to my brew rig a month or so ago, and that was the first time I used Bargain Fittings (camlocks, 1/2" silicone tubing, miscs hardware). The stuff I ordered was packed very well and the order was complete. Not only that, but it was at my door in 3 days. Impressed, I added a link to the website for a couple of items on my Christmas list this year.
Of course, 3 days before Christmas I realize that I left off a weldless bulkhead and dip tube from my list that I needed to rebuild my HLT. I placed the order on Thursday (12/22) PM, hoping that I would get it soon after Christmas. It was at my door on Saturday (12/24). Great job Bargain Fittings, and this is all with the standard $5 shipping. I will definitely order from them in the future. Great prices, too.
:mug:

Great place to order from and the guy that runs it is very helpful. I had a problem with my installation and emailed the generic support address. I was amazed when I got a response almost immediately, with such low prices and a small operation I wasn't expecting so much individual attention.

Go for it!

Great experience here as well. I used them for the first time last week as well. Some camlock fittings and a few other SS pieces. Super fast shipping, at my door in 2 days.

I ordered a weldless bulkhead and pick up tube from them recently. I got a shipping confirmation email less than an hour after i ordered, shipping was quick, prices were fair, i couldnt be any more pleased with my experience.

I agree. I have placed two orders and both shipped the same day and arrived packaged well and in a timely manner. Great place to do business.

I've placed several orders here. Always a great experience. The shipping has been lightning fast - even around the holidays.

Good pricing and good shipping is worth a lot. Haven't had to return anything yet, so I don't know about customer service, but based on what I've seen so far, I wouldn't worry about it.

Shipped my order out the next day (ordered after hours the day before) and received 3 days later. Awesome! Wish everyone had customer service like this.

So I was impressed, I have been buying a lot lately to complete my electric brew setup...lots of odds and ends....and some of the items I needed were missing from morebrew.com so I ordered from BargainFittings....I then placed another order today without thinking about it for some other stuff....either their staff or ordering system recognized I placed an order last night and they refunded my shipping (most likely because it will be combined with my other order) still very cool. I also bought from them for my cooler setup.

I'm so amazed that this page isn't full?!? Bargain fittings rocks! I have ordered a ton of fittings and pieces. No need to look anywhere else. I've never had an issue.

I completely agree. Great prices and if you have a question you get a prompt response. So far all answers have been spot on solutions.

Cheers!

I ordered my stuff late Sat early Sun. and got my stuff today excellent service. I will be going through them again for sure.

Best prices on Cam locks I've found. I placed an order at 9:27am and got an email at 10:29am saying shipped. Incredible!!

Wayne is great to work with, has great prices and amazingly quick turn around. Just wish he had even more stuff!! :)

Edit (3/22): Order was placed on 3/20, shipped out on 3/20 and received on 3/22. From Texas to Virginia in two days...not too shabby!! Conversely, I placed an order with Brewers Hardware at the same time...it just got processed through Anaheim, CA. Really wishing I would've just spent the extra money and purchased through BargainFittings.com. Won't make that mistake again!!

Pros: Price and selection.
Cons: Ordered an incorrect part based on some mis-information on the website. Received no response to multiple emails asking for an exchange.

Ordered all my ball locks, dip tubes, hose barbs and hoses from these guys back in March. Answered immediately when i called with privacy questions before i registered. Shipped quick. Products were good quality.

Recommended.

Just wanted to say that I just bought a cooler kit to turn a rubbermaid cooler into a mashtun and Wayne at Bargain Fittings was extremely helpful. Parts arrived in 3 days, looked great (SS 3 piece valve), and when I had a question for him, I got a response on a Saturday within minutes. Just wanted to give some props when deserved.

Hi Yourrealdad, glad you had a good experience. I've merged this into a thread in the Company Reviews forum (its in the Homebrewing Community section) with other reviews of Bargain Fittings.

Good luck with your new mashtun! :tank:

Latest posts

Back