What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raging ***** by flying dog at petrol station. Surprise to see this in Texas. Hope to see the bottle soon. Next week southern tier hits Houston which Im going to be happy but trying to not by bottles until I minimize my cellar... And growlers...

DisturbdChemist said:
I think the Monday was a test tour. They might do it full time but I don't know. Have you tried my sour yet? I hope I didn't miss your review if you did

It was too horrible. It wasn't worth a review. :p
I haven't tried it yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

image-779739419.jpg

Well,since Ford decided to pay my pension a couple days early,we got some more stuff for Easter. This year's Fade to Black,Rocky Mountain Black Ale. Looks like the 3rd one from the left. Def a roasty stout that has just the right amount of roastiness to it. And some Harpoon IPA. I haven't had any in a while.
Gunna bottle my other hybrid lager tomorrow on my b-day & pit bbq a sirloin tip roast & some Italian sausage,fresh of course. & my last 4 hybrid lagers from version1.

Happy b day in advance! The way there sliding down today, I probably won't remember.

Enjoying a little sumpin sumpin for the first time.

Ah I remember my 1st time drank the whole 6 pack and went back and got 2 more and a 6er of lagunitas imperial red... love them both but hands down lucky 13 is my favorite. Hooked on lagunitas

Dirty Bastard. It's pretty much my go-to beer when I want something good... but I have no idea what I'm in the mood for.

I need to brew something. My pipeline is dry...

Little FYI: prepubescent is what my phone kept trying to type instead of pipeline. I guess that's what happens when my phone is made in Japan...

Dirty Bastard. It's pretty much my go-to beer when I want something good... but I have no idea what I'm in the mood for.

I need to brew something. My pipeline is dry...

Little FYI: prepubescent is what my phone kept trying to type instead of pipeline. I guess that's what happens when my phone is made in Japan...

Dirty Bastard is one of favorites to :mug:

Thanks Nordeast!! Surprisingly sweet, tart as expected, spicy. I like it, but my wife is asking if you can get more. :D between this and the coffee bender I think she might like beer trading after all.

image-1058780960.jpg

Drinking LoloMT7's dry hopped amber. This is a GREAT beer dude! I would buy this if it was sold at my local liquor store.

View attachment 111973

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad your enjoying it. No need to buy it though just see post #6 on this page and you can see me brewing it and you can see the whole recipe and brew up your own batch. I must say that it was the best smelling wort that I have ever collected. And i loved the results using the wyeast 1318.

:mug:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/amber-recipe-thoughts-367566/

Widmer O'Ryely-Doesnt surprise me that its good. Gosh Darn near perfect for a rye ipa. Dangit. Sheeshus. Cripes its good. Pretty glad I have a whole sixer of it-is what Im tryin to say.

Back